Comprehensive Measures of GDP and the Unrecorded Economy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edgar L. Feige & Ivica Urban, 2003. "Estimating the Size and Growth of Unrecorded Economic Activity in Transition Countries: A Re-evaluation of Electric Consumption Method Estimates and their Implications," Macroeconomics 0311010, EconWPA.
- Feige, Edgar L. & Urban, Ivica, 2008.
"Measuring underground (unobserved, non-observed, unrecorded) economies in transition countries: Can we trust GDP?,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 287-306, June.
- Feige, Edgar L. & Urban, Ivica, 2007. "Measuring Underground (Unobserved, Non-Observed, Unrecorded) Economies in Transition Countries: Can We Trust GDP?," MPRA Paper 7345, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Edgar L. Feige & Ivica Urban, 2008. "Measuring Underground (Unobserved, Non-Observed, Unrecorded) Economies in Transition Countries: Can We Trust GDP?," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp913, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Robert Pollin & James Heintz, 2003. "Informalization, Economic Growth and the Challenge of Creating Viable Labor Standards in Developing Countries," Working Papers wp60, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Maira Caño-Guiral, 2015. "The non-observed economy in Uruguay. A look at the first decade of the 21st century," Documentos de trabajo 2015004, Banco Central del Uruguay.
More about this item
KeywordsGross domestic product; National accounts; unrecorded activities; hidden activities; informal activities; surveys; statistics; survey; data sources;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:00/204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .