Globalization, Technological Developments, and the Work of Fiscal Termites
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bruno S. Frey, 2003.
"Flexible Citizenship for a Global Society,"
Politics, Philosophy & Economics,
, vol. 2(1), pages 93-114, February.
- Bruno S. Frey, "undated". "Flexible Citizenship for a Global Society," IEW - Working Papers 094, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Frey, Bruno S., 2001. "Flexible Citizenship for a Global Society," Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics, Working Paper Series qt9pb7v82f, Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics.
- Ligthart, J.E., 2004.
"Consumption Taxation in a Digital World : A Primer,"
2004-102, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ligthart, J.E., 2004. "Consumption taxation in a digital world : A primer," Other publications TiSEM a09d9891-43fc-44c5-896a-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Marcin Piatkowski & Mariusz Jarmuzek, 2008. "Zero Corporate Income Tax in Moldova; Tax Competition and Its Implications for Eastern Europe," IMF Working Papers 08/203, International Monetary Fund.
- Cintra, Marcos, 2009. "Tax paradigms, globalization, and the electronic revolution," Textos para discussão 238, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Asongu, Simplice, 2015.
"Rational Asymmetric Development: Transfer Mispricing and Sub-Saharan Africa’s Extreme Poverty Tragedy,"
71175, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simplice Asongu, 2015. "Rational Asymmetric Development: Transfer Mispricing and Sub-Saharan Africa’s Extreme Poverty Tragedy," Working Papers 15/054, African Governance and Development Institute., revised Aug 2015.
- Frank Field & Hans-Werner Sinn & Vito Tanzi, 2001. "Stevenson Lectures in Citizenship," Working Papers 2001_5, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
More about this item
KeywordsGlobalization; electronic commerce; tax evasion; taxation; tax authorities; tax systems; tax revenue; tax administrations;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:00/181. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .