The Disappearing Tax Base; Is Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) Eroding Corporate Income Taxes?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Urooj Khan & Suresh Nallareddy & Ethan Rouen, 2017. "The Role of Taxes in the Disconnect between Corporate Performance and Economic Growth," Harvard Business School Working Papers 18-006, Harvard Business School.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Lionel Fontagné & Amina Lahrèche-Révil, 2005.
"How Does FDI React to Corporate Taxation?,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 12(5), pages 583-603, September.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Lionel Fontagné & Amina Lahreche-Révil, 2005. "How Does FDI React to Corporate Taxation?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00270515, HAL.
- Yaya Keho, 2015. "Is Foreign Direct Investment Good or Bad for the Environment? Times Series Evidence from ECOWAS Countries," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 35(3), pages 1916-1927.
- Květa Kubátová & Lucie Říhová, 2009.
"Regresní analýza faktorů ovlivňujících výnosy korporativní daně v zemích OECD
[Regression analysis of factors influencing corporate tax revenues in OECD countries]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2009(4), pages 451-470.
- Kenneth G. Stewart & Michael C. Webb, 2003. "Capital Taxation, Globalization, and International Tax Competition," Econometrics Working Papers 0301, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Kimberly Clausing, 2007. "Corporate tax revenues in OECD countries," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 14(2), pages 115-133, April.
- Assaf Razin & Efraim Sadka, 2007. "Productivity and Taxes as Drivers of FDI," NBER Working Papers 13094, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frank Barry and Rosemary Healy-Rae, 2008. "FDI Implications of Recent European Court of Justice Decision on Corporation Tax Matters," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp270, IIIS.
- Peter J. Mullins, 2006. "Moving to Territoriality? Implications for the United States and the Rest of the World," IMF Working Papers 06/161, International Monetary Fund.
- Barry, Frank, 2005. "FDI, transfer pricing and the measurement of R&D intensity," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 673-681, June.
- Lars P. Feld & Martin Ruf & Uwe Scheuering & Ulrich Schreiber & Johannes Voget, 2013.
"Effects of Territorial and Worldwide Corporation Tax Systems on Outbound M&As,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
4455, CESifo Group Munich.
- Feld, Lars P. & Ruf, Martin & Scheuering, Uwe & Schreiber, Ulrich & Voget, Johannes, 2013. "Effects of territorial and worldwide corporation tax systems on outbound M&As," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-088, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Feld, Lars P. & Ruf, Martin & Scheuering, Uwe & Schreiber, Ulrich & Voget, Johannes, 2013. "Effects of territorial and worldwide corporation tax systems on outbound M&As," Freiburg Discussion Papers on Constitutional Economics 13/11, Walter Eucken Institut e.V..
- repec:eco:journ1:2017-05-13 is not listed on IDEAS
- Görg, Holger & Molana, Hassan & Montagna, Catia, 2009.
"Foreign direct investment, tax competition and social expenditure,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 31-37, January.
- Holger Görg, & Hassan Molana, & Catia Montagna, "undated". "Foreign Direct Investment, Tax Competition and Social Expenditure," Discussion Papers 07/03, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Holger Görg & Hassan Molana & Catia Montagna, 2007. "Foreign Direct Investment, Tax Competition and Social Expenditure," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 198, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Feld, Lars P. & Ruf, Martin & Scheuering, Uwe & Schreiber, Ulrich & Voget, Johannes, 2016. "Repatriation taxes and outbound M&As," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 139(C), pages 13-27.
- Roberta De Santis & Maria Cristina Mercuri & Claudio Vicarelli, 2001. "Taxes and Location of Foreign Direct Investments: an Empirical Analysys for the European Union Countries," ISAE Working Papers 24, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).
- repec:prg:jnlpol:v:2017:y:2017:i:6:id:1173:p:751-771 is not listed on IDEAS
- Crafts, Nicholas, 2008. "The Celtic Tiger In Historical And International Perspective," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 867, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate taxes; Income taxes; Foreign direct investment; Revenues; Tax bases; Corporate taxation; simulations; OECD countries; corporate tax; tax rate; tax revenues; corporate income tax; corporate tax rate;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:00/173. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.