Corruption, Structural Reforms, and Economic Performance in the Transition Economies
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & Kumo, Kazuhiro, 2016.
"Decline and Growth in Transition Economies: A Meta-Analysis,"
CEI Working Paper Series
2016-9, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ichiro Iwasaki & Kazuhiro Kumo, 2016. "Decline and Growth in Transition Economies: A Meta-Analysis," KIER Working Papers 951, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Campos, Nauro F & Kinoshita, Yuko, 2008.
"Foreign Direct Investment and Structural Reforms: Evidence from Eastern Europe and Latin America,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6690, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yuko Kinoshita & Nauro F. Campos, 2008. "Foreign Direct Investment and Structural Reforms; Evidence from Eastern Europe and Latin America," IMF Working Papers 08/26, International Monetary Fund.
- Campos, Nauro F & Kinoshita, Yuko, 2008. "Foreign Direct Investment and Structural Reforms: Evidence from Eastern Europe and Latin America," IZA Discussion Papers 3332, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nauro Campos & Yuko Kinoshita, 2008. "Foreign Direct Investment and Structural Reforms: Evidence from Eastern Europe and Latin America," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp906, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Anis Omri & Amel Sassi-Tmar, 2015.
"Linking FDI Inflows to Economic Growth in North African Countries,"
Journal of the Knowledge Economy,
Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 6(1), pages 90-104, March.
- Omri, Anis & Sassi-Tmar, Amel, 2015. "Linking FDI inflows to economic growth in North African countries," MPRA Paper 82611, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rajul Awasthi & Nihal Bayraktar, 2015. "Can tax simplification help lower tax corruption?," Eurasian Economic Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 5(2), pages 297-330, December.
- Heba E. Helmy, 2013. "The impact of corruption on FDI: is MENA an exception?," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(4), pages 491-514, July.
- Asad Zaman & null Faiz-Ur-Rahim, 2009. "Corruption: measuring the unmeasurable," Humanomics: The International Journal of Systems and Ethics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 25(2), pages 117-126, May.
- repec:bla:jecrev:v:68:y:2017:i:4:p:458-469 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ricardo Montero & Gustavo Yamada, . "Exclusión y discriminación étnica en los servicios públicos en el Perú," Chapters of Books,in: Francisco Galarza (ed.), Discriminación en el Perú: Exploraciones en el Estado, la empresa y el mercado laboral., edition 1, volume 1, chapter 5, pages 219-278 Fondo Editorial, Universidad del Pacífico.
- Börner, Kira Astrid, 2005. "Political Institutions and Incentives for Economic Reforms," Munich Dissertations in Economics 3165, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Tudorel Andrei & Ani Matei & Stelian Stancu & Bogdan Oancea, 2009. "Some notes about decentralization process implications on public administration corruption in romania," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2009(1), pages 26-37.
- Anwar Shah, 2006. "Corruption and Decentralized Public Governance," Chapters,in: Handbook of Fiscal Federalism, chapter 19 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ralph Chami & Connel Fullenkamp, 2002. "Trust As a Means of Improving Corporate Governance and Efficiency," IMF Working Papers 02/33, International Monetary Fund.
- Teodorescu, Daniel & Andrei, Tudorel & Rosca, Ion Gh. & Profiroiu, Marius & Turtureanu, Mihai, 2007. "Local Governance and Corruption of a Country in the Process of Joining the European Union," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 4(4), pages 49-60, December.
- Amrita Dillon & GARETH D. MYLES & HANA YOUSEFI, 2015. "Corruption and Seigniorage," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 17(4), pages 480-503, August.
- Tudorel ANDREI & Ani MATEI & Ion Gh. ROSCA, 2009. "The Corruption - An Economic and Social Analysis," Economics Books, The Economica Publishing House, edition 1, volume 1, number 03.
- Steven Samford & Priscila Ortega Gómez, 2014. "Subnational politics and foreign direct investment in Mexico," Review of International Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(2), pages 467-496, April.
- Ben Ali Mohamed Sami & Sassi Seifallah, 2016. "The corruption-inflation nexus: evidence from developed and developing countries," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 16(1), pages 125-144, January.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-558 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peyton, Kyle & Belasen, Ariel, 2010. "The case for human development: a cross-country analysis of corruption perceptions," MPRA Paper 31385, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jelena Budak & Maruška Vizek, 2015. "The corruption mark-up: is corruption cost incorporated in the prices of goods and services in emerging and developed countries?," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(2), pages 247-255, June.
More about this item
KeywordsCorruption; Structural adjustment; Transition economies; structural reforms; inflation; exchange rate regime; macroeconomic performance; wage inflation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:00/132. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .