Taxes and Tradable Permits As Instruments for Controlling Pollution; Theory and Practice
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rupayan Pal, 2012.
"Delegation And Emission Tax In A Differentiated Oligopoly,"
University of Manchester, vol. 80(6), pages 650-670, December.
- Rupayan Pal, 2009. "Delegation and Emission Tax in a Differentiated Oligopoly," Governance Working Papers 22935, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Rupayan Pal, 2009. "Delegation and emission tax in a differentiated oligopoly," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2009-007, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Kampas, Athanasios & White, Ben, 2003. "Selecting permit allocation rules for agricultural pollution control: a bargaining solution," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2-3), pages 135-147, December.
- Daigneault, Adam & Greenhalgh, Suzie & Samarasinghe, Oshadhi, 2017. "Equitably slicing the pie: Water policy and allocation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 449-459.
- Rupayan Pal, 2009. "Delegation and Emission Tax in a Differentiated Oligopoly," Working Papers id:2263, eSocialSciences.
- David Appels, 2001. "Forest rotation lengths under carbon sequestration payments," Others 0110007, EconWPA.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironment; Taxes; Environmental taxes; tradable permits; emission; pollution; emission tax; emission taxes;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2000-04-04 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ENE-2000-04-04 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2000-04-11 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2000-04-11 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:00/13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .