Can Fiscal Decentralization Strengthen Social Capital?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Neyapti, Bilin & Bulut-Cevik, Zeynep Burcu, 2014. "Fiscal efficiency, redistribution and welfare," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 375-382.
- Jørn Rattsø & Jon Hernes Fiva, 2005. "Decentralization with Property Taxation to Improve Incentives: Evidence from Local Governments’ Discrete Choice," Working Paper Series 5305, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, revised 02 Sep 2005.
- Fabio Sabatini, 2007. "Mapping Italy’s social capital," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 1, March.
- Faguet, Jean-Paul, 2014.
"Decentralization and Governance,"
Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 2-13.
- Jean-Paul Faguet, 2011. "Decentralization And Governance," STICERD - Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers Series 027, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Trien NGUYEN & Randall M. WIGLE, "undated". "The Skill Dimension of Labour Market Impacts of External Price Shocks: Numerical Calculations From a Canadian Regional Trade Model," EcoMod2009 21500071, EcoMod.
- Neyapti, Bilin, 2004. "Fiscal decentralization, central bank independence and inflation: a panel investigation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 227-230, February.
- Benno Torgler & Christoph A. Schaltegger, 2005.
"Trust and Fiscal Performance: A Panel Analysis with Swiss Data,"
2005.61, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Christoph A. Schaltegger & Benno Torgler, 2005. "Trust and Fiscal Performance: A Panel Analysis with Swiss Data," CREMA Working Paper Series 2005-05, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Neyapti, Bilin, 2010.
"Fiscal decentralization and deficits: International evidence,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 155-166, June.
- Bilin Neyapti, 2003. "Fiscal Decentralisation and Deficits: International Evidence," Working Papers 2003/2, Turkish Economic Association.
- Bilin Neyapti, 2008. "Fiscal Decentralization and Deficits : International Evidence," Working Papers 0802, Department of Economics, Bilkent University.
- Ronald MacDonald & Paul Hallwood, 2004. "The Economic Case for Fiscal Federalism in Scotland," Working papers 2004-42, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Iqbal, Nasir & Nawaz, Saima, 2010. "Fiscal Decentralization and Macroeconomic Stability: Theory and Evidence from Pakistan," MPRA Paper 27184, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schild, Christopher-Johannes & Wrede, Matthias, 2015. "Cultural identity, mobility and decentralization," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 323-333.
- Bilin Neyapti & Zeynep Burcu Bulut-Cevik, 2011. "Fiscal Decentralization, Redistribution and Growth," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1114, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- de Mello, Luiz & Sab, Randa, 2002. "Government spending, rights, and civil liberties," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 257-276, September.
- Schaltegger, Christoph A. & Torgler, Benno, 2007.
"Government accountability and fiscal discipline: A panel analysis using Swiss data,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(1-2), pages 117-140, February.
- Schaltegger, Christoph & Torgler, Benno, 2006. "Government Accountability and Fiscal Discipline: A panel analysis using Swiss data," Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics, Working Paper Series qt1jc275p2, Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics.
- Joseph J. Capuno, 2005. "The quality of local governance and development under decentralization in the Philippines," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 200506, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Busemeyer, Marius R., 2007. "The Impact of Fiscal Decentralisation on Education and Other Types of Spending," MPIfG Discussion Paper 07/8, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
More about this item
KeywordsFiscal policy; fiscal federalism; social capital; fiscal decentralization; decentralization; federalism; decentralization indicator;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2000-10-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2000-10-11 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-PUB-2000-10-11 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:00/129. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .