Determinants of Inflation in the Islamic Republic of Iran; A Macroeconomic Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Philippe Aghion & Nick Bloom & Richard Blundell & Rachel Griffith & Peter Howitt, 2005.
"Competition and Innovation: an Inverted-U Relationship,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 120(2), pages 701-728.
- Philippe Aghion & Nicholas Bloom & Richard Blundell & Rachel Griffith & Peter Howitt, 2002. "Competition and Innovation: An Inverted U Relationship," NBER Working Papers 9269, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Howitt, Peter & Griffith, Rachel & Aghion, Philippe & Blundell, Richard & Bloom, Nick, 2005. "Competition and Innovation: An Inverted-U Relationship," Scholarly Articles 4481507, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Philippe Aghion & Nicolas Bloom & Richard Blundell & Rachel Griffith & Peter Howitt, 2002. "Competition and innovation: an inverted U relationship," IFS Working Papers W02/04, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Andrew T. Levin & Jeremy M. Piger, 2003.
"Is inflation persistence intrinsic in industrial economies?,"
2002-023, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Levin, Andrew T. & Piger, Jeremy M., 2004. "Is inflation persistence intrinsic in industrial economies?," Working Paper Series 334, European Central Bank.
- Andrew Levin & Jeremy Piger, 2003. "Is Inflation Persistence Intrinsic in Industrial Economies?," Computing in Economics and Finance 2003 298, Society for Computational Economics.
- Emil Stavrev, 2007. "Growth and Inflation Dispersions in EMU; Reasons, the Role of Adjustment Channels, and Policy Implications," IMF Working Papers 07/167, International Monetary Fund.
- Andrea Bassanini & Romain Duval, 2009.
"Unemployment, institutions, and reform complementarities: re-assessing the aggregate evidence for OECD countries,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 25(1), pages 40-59, Spring.
- Andrea Bassanini & Romain Duval, 2009. "Unemployment, institutions and reform complementarities: Re-assessing the aggregate evidence for OECD countries," Post-Print halshs-00395144, HAL.
- Pietro Biroli & Gilles Mourre & Alessandro Turrini, 2010.
"Adjustment in the Euro Area and Regulation of Product and Labour Markets: An Empirical Assessment,"
European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015
428, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Biroli, Pietro & Mourre, Gilles & Turrini, Alessandro Antonio, 2010. "Adjustment in the Euro Area and Regulation of Product and Labour Markets: An Empirical Assessment," CEPR Discussion Papers 8010, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ester Faia & Alessia Campolmi, 2005. "Inflation Differentials and Different Labor Market Institutions in the EMU," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2005 80, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Guenter W. Beck & Kirstin Hubrich & Massimiliano Marcellino, 2009.
"Regional inflation dynamics within and across euro area countries and a comparison with the United States,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 24, pages 141-184, January.
- Kirstin Hubrich, 2008. "Regional inflation dynamics within and across euro area countries and a comparison with the United States," Research Bulletin, European Central Bank, vol. 7, pages 7-9.
- Ivo Arnold & Bastiaan Verhoef, 2004. "External causes of Euro zone inflation differentials," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 39(5), pages 254-263, September.
- Jan Marc Berk & Job Swank, 2002. "Regional Price Adjustment in a Monetary Union the Case of EMU," MEB Series (discontinued) 2002-7, Netherlands Central Bank, Monetary and Economic Policy Department.
- Christopher Bowdler & Luca Nunziata, 2007.
"Inflation Adjustment and Labour Market Structures: Evidence from a Multi-country Study,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 109(3), pages 619-642, September.
- Nunziata, Luca & Bowdler, Christopher, 2005. "Inflation Adjustment and Labour Market Structures: Evidence from a Multi-Country Study," IZA Discussion Papers 1510, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Angeloni Ignazio & Ehrmann Michael, 2007. "Euro Area Inflation Differentials," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 1-36, August.
- Andrés, Javier & Ortega, Eva & Vallés, Javier, 2008. "Competition and inflation differentials in EMU," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 848-874, March.
- Pau Rabanal, 2009. "Inflation Differentials between Spain and the EMU: A DSGE Perspective," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 41(6), pages 1141-1166, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Esfahani, Hadi Salehi & Mohaddes, Kamiar & Pesaran, M. Hashem, 2013.
"Oil exports and the Iranian economy,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 221-237.
- Esfahani, H.S. & Mohaddes, K. & Pesaran, M.H., 2009. "Oil Exports and the Iranian Economy," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0944, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Hadi Salehi Esfahani & Kamiar Mohaddes & M. Hashem Pesaran, 2010. "Oil Exports and the Iranian Economy," Working Papers 534, Economic Research Forum, revised 07 Jan 2010.
- Esfahani, Hadi Salehi & Mohaddes, Kamiar & Pesaran, M. Hashem, 2009. "Oil Exports and the Iranian Economy," IZA Discussion Papers 4537, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hadi Salehi Esfahani & Kamiar Mohaddes & M. Hashem Pesaran, 2009. "Oil Exports and the Iranian Economy," CESifo Working Paper Series 2843, CESifo Group Munich.
- Marek Dabrowski & Wojciech Paczynski & Lukasz Rawdanowicz, 2002. "Inflation and Monetary Policy in Russia: Transition Experience and Future Recommendations," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0241, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- I, Sahadudheen, 2012. "A cointegration and error correction approach to the determinants of inflation in India," MPRA Paper 65561, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2012.
- Mangal Goswami & Oya Celasun, 2002. "An Analysis of Money Demand and Inflation in the Islamic Republic of Iran," IMF Working Papers 02/205, International Monetary Fund.
- Hasanov, Fakhri, 2009.
"Analyzing price level in a booming economy: the case of Azerbaijan,"
29555, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hasanov Fakhri, 2011. "Analyzing price level in a booming economy: the case of Azerbaijan," EERC Working Paper Series 11/02e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Pelipas, Igor, 2006. "Money demand and inflation in Belarus: Evidence from cointegrated VAR," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 200-214, June.
- Magda Kandil & Hanan Morsy, 2011. "Determinants Of Inflation In Gcc," Middle East Development Journal (MEDJ), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 3(02), pages 141-158.
- Jalil, Abdul & Tariq, Rabbia & Bibi, Nazia, 2014. "Fiscal deficit and inflation: New evidences from Pakistan using a bounds testing approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 120-126.
More about this item
KeywordsExchange rates; Demand for money; Inflation; Iran; Islamic Republic of; Iran; money demand; exchange rate; output gap; inflation and cointegration; foreign exchange; market exchange rate; rate of inflation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:00/127. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.