Review of the Experience with Oil Stabilization and Savings Funds in Selected Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gordy, Michael B., 2002. "Saddlepoint approximation of CreditRisk+," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1335-1353, July.
- Crouhy, Michel & Galai, Dan & Mark, Robert, 2000. "A comparative analysis of current credit risk models," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 59-117, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kaznacheev, Peter, 2013. "Resource Rents and Economic Growth," Published Papers kazn01, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Clemens, Marius & Fuhrmann, Wilfried, 2008.
"Rohstoffbasierte Staatsfonds: Theorie und Empirie
[Resource-based sovereign wealth funds]," MPRA Paper 16933, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stela Cani, 2009. "Resource Abundance, Mineral Funds and Institutional Quality," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2009-04, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Lorde, Troy & Jackman, Mahalia & Thomas, Chrystol, 2009. "The macroeconomic effects of oil price fluctuations on a small open oil-producing country: The case of Trinidad and Tobago," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(7), pages 2708-2716, July.
- Eifert, Benn*Gelb, Alan*Borje Tallroth, Nils, 2002. "The political economy of fiscal policy and economic management in oil exporting countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2899, The World Bank.
- Qing Wang & Ugo Fasano-Filho, 2002. "Testing the Relationship Between Government Spending and Revenue; Evidence From GCC Countries," IMF Working Papers 02/201, International Monetary Fund.
- Gonzalez, Christian Y. & Paqueo, Vicente B., 2003. "Social sector expenditures and rainy-day funds," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3131, The World Bank.
- Nese Erbil, 2011. "Is Fiscal Policy Procyclical in Developing Oil-Producing Countries?," IMF Working Papers 11/171, International Monetary Fund.
- Asfaha, Samuel, 2007. "National Revenue Funds: Their Efficacy for Fiscal Stability and Intergenerational Equity," MPRA Paper 7656, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ghiath Shabsigh & Nadeem Ilahi, 2007. "Looking Beyond the Fiscal; Do Oil Funds Bring Macroeconomic Stability?," IMF Working Papers 07/96, International Monetary Fund.
- Roy Bahl & Bayar Tumennasan, 2002. "How Should Revenues From Natural Resources Be Shared?," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0214, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
More about this item
KeywordsChile; Oil exports; Oil; oil stabilization fund; oil savings fund; oil exporting countries; Chile’s copper fund; fiscal indicators; oil prices; central government fiscal; oil revenues; fiscal policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:00/112. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .