Do Asset Prices in Transition Countries Contain Information About Future Economic Activity?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bernd Hayo & Ali M. Kutan, 2005.
"The impact of news, oil prices, and global market developments on Russian financial markets,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 13(2), pages 373-393, April.
- Bernd Hayo & Ali M. Kutan, 2004. "The Impact of News, Oil Prices, and Global Market Developments on Russian Financial Markets," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-656, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Bernd Hayo & Ali Kutan, 2004. "The Impact of News, Oil Prices, and Global Market Developments on Russian Financial Markets," Finance 0403002, EconWPA.
- Bernd Hayo & Ali Kutan, 2002.
"The Impact of News, Oil Prices, and International Spillovers on Russian Financial Markets,"
- Hayo, Bernd & Kutan, Ali M., 2002. "The impact of news, oil prices, and international spillovers on Russian financial markets," ZEI Working Papers B 20-2002, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- Burkhard Raunig, 2007. "Are economic tracking portfolios useful for forecasting output and inflation in Austria?," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(13), pages 1043-1049.
- Lyócsa, Štefan, 2014. "Growth-returns nexus: Evidence from three Central and Eastern European countries," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 343-355.
- Lamont, Owen A., 2001. "Economic tracking portfolios," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 161-184, November.
- Gongpil Choi, 2003. "The Choice of Monetary Regime for Post-Crisis Asia. The Case of South Korea," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 54(5), pages 1137-1160.
- Norbert Funke, 2002. "Stock Market Developments and Private Consumer Spending in Emerging Markets," IMF Working Papers 02/238, International Monetary Fund.
- Tsouma, Ekaterini, 2009. "Stock returns and economic activity in mature and emerging markets," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 668-685, May.
- Sara G. Castellanos & Eduardo Camero, 2003. "La estructura temporal de tasas de interés en México: ¿Puede predecir la actividad económica futura?," Revista de Analisis Economico – Economic Analysis Review, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines, vol. 18(2), pages 33-66, December.
- Junttila, Juha & Kinnunen, Heli, 2004. "The performance of economic tracking portfolios in an IT-intensive stock market," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 601-623, September.
- Junttila, Juha, 2007. "Forecasting the macroeconomy with contemporaneous financial market information: Europe and the United States," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 149-175.
More about this item
KeywordsTransition economies; Asset prices in transition countries; Leading indicator analysis; Tracking portfolio; transition countries; financial sector; stock market; financial sector development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:00/103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.