Improving Governance and Fighting Corruption in the Baltic and CIS Countries; The Role of the IMF
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edgar Cudmore & John Whalley, 2005.
"Border Delays and Trade Liberalization,"
NBER Chapters,in: International Trade in East Asia, NBER-East Asia Seminar on Economics, Volume 14, pages 391-406
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edgar Cudmore & John Whalley, 2002. "Border Delays and Trade Liberalization," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20026, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
- Edgar Cudmore & John Whalley, 2003. "Border Delays and Trade Liberalization," NBER Working Papers 9485, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Julija MICHAILOVA, 2009.
"Gender, Corruption And Sustainable Growth In Transition Countries,"
Journal of Applied Economic Sciences,
Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Financial Management and Accounting Craiova, vol. 4(3(9)_Fall).
- Michailova, Julija & Melnykovska, Inna, 2009. "Gender, corruption and sustainable growth in transition countries," MPRA Paper 17074, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Sep 2009.
- Whalley, John, 2005.
"Pitfalls in the Use of Ad valorem Equivalent Representations of the Trade Impacts of Domestic Policies,"
24164, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- John Whalley, 2005. "Pitfalls in the Use of Ad valorem Equivalent Representations of the Trade Impacts of Domestic Policies," CESifo Working Paper Series 1480, CESifo Group Munich.
- Fei Zhong, 2001. ""The Fable of the Keiretsu: "Big Bang versus Gradualism : The Political-Economy of the Patterns in Transition"(in Japanese)," CIRJE J-Series CIRJE-J-39, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
More about this item
KeywordsCorruption; Montenegro; Governance; transition; Baltic; CIS; IMF; banking; transition economies; banking system; bank supervision; trade liberalization;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:00/1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .