Cross-Cutting Themes in Employment Experiences during the Crisis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elva Bova & Christina Kolerus & Sampawende Tapsoba, 2015.
"A fiscal job? An analysis of fiscal policy and the labor market,"
IZA Journal of Labor Policy,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 4(1), pages 1-17, December.
- Elva Bova & Christina Kolerus & Sampawende J Tapsoba, 2014. "A Fiscal Job? An Analysis of Fiscal Policy and the Labor Market," IMF Working Papers 14/216, International Monetary Fund.
- Nicola Acocella & Laura Bisio & Giovanni Di Bartolomeo & Alessandra Pelloni, "undated".
"Labor market imperfections, real wage rigidities and financial shocks,"
80/11, Sapienza University of Rome, Metodi e modelli per l'economia, il territorio e la finanza MEMOTEF.
- Long Xin & Pelloni Alessandra, 2011. "Labor market imperfections, real wage rigidities and financial shocks," wp.comunite 0071, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Nicola Acocella & Laura Bisio & Giovanni Di Bartolomeo & Alessandra Pelloni, 2012. "Labor Market Imperfections, Real Wage Rigidities and Financial Shocks," DEGIT Conference Papers c017_026, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Acocella Nicola & Bisio Laura & Di Bartolomeo Giovanni & Pelloni Alessandra, 2011. "Labor market imperfections, real wage rigidities and financial shocks," wp.comunite 0070, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Elva Bova & João Tovar Jalles & Christina Kolerus, 2016. "Shifting the Beveridge Curve; What Affects Labor Market Matching?," IMF Working Papers 16/93, International Monetary Fund.
- Jose Ignacio García Pérez & Victoria Osuna, 2011. "The effects of introducing a single open-ended contract in the Spanish labour market," Working Papers 11.07, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:rujoec:v:3:y:2017:i:4:p:411-424 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vakulenko, E. & Gurvich, E., 2016. "Real Wage Flexibility in Russia: Comparative Analysis," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 31(3), pages 67-92.
- World Bank, 2011. "Employment Protection Legislation and Labor Market Outcomes : Theory, Evidence and Lessons for Croatia," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12902, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic recession; Employment; External shocks; Financial crisis; Cross country analysis; Labor market policy; Labor markets; Korea; Republic of; Mexico; New Zealand; Global Financial Crisis 2008-2009; Germany; Spain; Recessions; Sweden; labor market; labor market policies; labor force; labor force participation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfspn:2010/18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.