The Making of Good Supervision; Learning to Say "No"
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gordon Menzies & Peter Dixon & Maureen Rimmer, 2016.
"In Praise of (Some) Red Tape: A New Approach to Regulation,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 92(299), pages 631-647, December.
- Gordon Menzies & Peter Dixon & Maureen Rimmer, 2016. "In Praise of (Some) Red Tape: A New Approach to Regulation," Working Paper Series 33, Economics Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Alessandro Giustiniani & John Thornton, 2011. "Post-crisis financial reform: where do we stand?," Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 19(4), pages 323-336, November.
- Ellen Gaston & In W Song, 2014. "Supervisory Roles in Loan Loss Provisioning in Countries Implementing IFRS," IMF Working Papers 14/170, International Monetary Fund.
- Masciandaro, Donato & Pansini, Rosaria Vega & Quintyn, Marc, 2013. "The economic crisis: Did supervision architecture and governance matter?," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 578-596.
- Paul Cavelaars & Joost Passenier, 2012. "Follow the money: what does the literature on banking tell prudential supervisors on bank business models?," DNB Working Papers 336, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Aledjandro Lopez Mejia & Suliman Aljabrin & Rachid Awad & Mohamed Norat & In W Song, 2014. "Regulation and Supervision of Islamic Banks," IMF Working Papers 14/219, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsBanks; Basel Core Principles; Bank supervision; Credit risk; Financial sector; Insurance supervision; Global Financial Crisis 2008-2009; Risk management; Securities regulations; Financial Sector Supervision and Regulation; Financial Crisis; regulation; supervisory agencies; enforcement powers;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfspn:2010/08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .