The Making of Good Supervision; Learning to Say "No"
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:ecorec:v:92:y:2016:i:299:p:631-647 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gordon Menzies & Peter Dixon & Maureen Rimmer, 2016.
"In Praise of (Some) Red Tape: A New Approach to Regulation,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 92(299), pages 631-647, December.
- Gordon Menzies & Peter Dixon & Maureen Rimmer, 2016. "In Praise of (Some) Red Tape: A New Approach to Regulation," Working Paper Series 33, Economics Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Alessandro Giustiniani & John Thornton, 2011. "Post-crisis financial reform: where do we stand?," Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 19(4), pages 323-336, November.
- Ellen Gaston & In W Song, 2014. "Supervisory Roles in Loan Loss Provisioning in Countries Implementing IFRS," IMF Working Papers 14/170, International Monetary Fund.
- Masciandaro, Donato & Pansini, Rosaria Vega & Quintyn, Marc, 2013. "The economic crisis: Did supervision architecture and governance matter?," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 578-596.
- Paul Cavelaars & Joost Passenier, 2012. "Follow the money: what does the literature on banking tell prudential supervisors on bank business models?," DNB Working Papers 336, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Aledjandro Lopez Mejia & Suliman Aljabrin & Rachid Awad & Mohamed Norat & In W Song, 2014. "Regulation and Supervision of Islamic Banks," IMF Working Papers 14/219, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsBanks; Basel Core Principles; Bank supervision; Credit risk; Financial sector; Insurance supervision; Global Financial Crisis 2008-2009; Risk management; Securities regulations; Financial Sector Supervision and Regulation; Financial Crisis; regulation; supervisory agencies; enforcement powers;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfspn:2010/08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Hassan Zaidi to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.