The State of Public Finances; A Cross-Country Fiscal Monitor
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rajiv Kumar & Alamuru Soumya, 2010. "Fiscal Policy Issues for India after the Global Financial Crisis (2008â€“2010)," Working Papers id:2912, eSocialSciences.
- Giancarlo Corsetti & Gernot J. Müller, 2013.
"Multilateral Economic Cooperation and the International Transmission of Fiscal Policy,"
NBER Chapters, in: Globalization in an Age of Crisis: Multilateral Economic Cooperation in the Twenty-First Century, pages 257-297,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giancarlo Corsetti & Gernot J. Müller, 2011. "Multilateral Economic Cooperation and the International Transmission of Fiscal Policy," NBER Working Papers 17708, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Corsetti, Giancarlo & Müller, Gernot, 2012. "Multilateral economic cooperation and the international transmission of fiscal policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 8748, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- International Monetary Fund, 2011. "United Arab Emirates; Selected Issues and Statistical Appendix," IMF Staff Country Reports 11/112, International Monetary Fund.
- Marga Peeters & Loek Groot, 2012.
"A Global View On Demographic Pressure And Labour Market Participation,"
Journal of Global Economy,
Research Centre for Social Sciences,Mumbai, India, vol. 8(2), pages 165-194, June.
- Groot, Loek & Peeters, Marga, 2011. "A global view on demographic pressure and labour market participation," MPRA Paper 32057, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cristina Aurora Bunea-Bontas & Mihaela Cosmina Petre, 2010. "Fiscal Policy During The Current Crisis," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 5(4), pages 48-67, december.
- Ponomarenko, Alexey A. & Vlasov, Sergey A., 2010. "Russian fiscal policy during the financial crisis," BOFIT Discussion Papers 12/2010, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Sudarshan Gooptu & Carlos A. Primo Braga, 2010. "Debt Management : Now the Difficult Part," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10169, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsEmerging markets; Global financial crisis; policy response; fiscal policy; fiscal stimulus; fiscal sustainability; debt sustainability; exit strategies; debt; interest; revenues; budget; financial sector;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfspn:2009/21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Hassan Zaidi to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.