Coping with the Crisis; Policy Options for Emerging Market Countries
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||23 Apr 2009|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: International Monetary Fund, Washington, DC USA|
Phone: (202) 623-7000
Fax: (202) 623-4661
Web page: http://www.imf.org/external/pubind.htm
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.imf.org/external/pubs/pubs/ord_info.htm|
- Pelinescu, Elena, 2012. "Transmission Mechanism of Monetary Policy in Romania. Insights into the Economic Crisis," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(3), pages 5-21, September.
- Klaus Abberger & Biswa Nath Bhattacharyay & Chang Woon Nam & Gernot Nerb & Siegfried Schoenherr, 2014. "How Can the Crisis Vulnerability of Emerging Economies Be Reduced?," ifo Forschungsberichte, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 65.
- Dąbrowski, Marek A. & Śmiech, Sławomir & Papież, Monika, 2015.
"Monetary policy options for mitigating the impact of the global financial crisis on emerging market economies,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 409-431.
- Dąbrowski, Marek A. & Śmiech, Sławomir & Papież, Monika, 2013. "Monetary policy options for mitigating the impact of the global financial crisis on emerging market economies," MPRA Paper 56337, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Balima, Wenéyam Hippolyte & Combes, Jean-Louis & Minea, Alexandru, 2017. "Sovereign debt risk in emerging market economies: Does inflation targeting adoption make any difference?," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 360-377.
- Peter J. Morgan, 2012. "The Role and Effectiveness of Unconventional Monetary Policy," Chapters, in: Monetary and Currency Policy Management in Asia, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Morgan, Peter, 2009. "The Role and Effectiveness of Unconventional Monetary Policy," ADBI Working Papers 163, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Gian‐Maria Milesi‐Ferretti & Cédric Tille, 2011. "The great retrenchment: international capital flows during the global financial crisis," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 26(66), pages 285-342, 04.
- Gian-Maria Milesi-Ferretti & Cédric Tille, 2010. "The Great Retrenchment: International Capital Flows During the Global Financial Crisis," IHEID Working Papers 18-2010, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies, revised 15 Sep 2010.
- Gian-Maria Milesi-Ferretti & Cedric Tille, 2011. "The Great Retrenchment: International Capital Flows During the Global Financial Crisis," Working Papers 382011, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Sebastián Katz, 2009. "The Center and the Periphery: The Transmission of the Crisis to Latin American Economies," Ensayos Económicos, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department, vol. 1(53-54), pages 117-166, January -.
- Mark Hallerberg & Carlos Scartascini, 2015. "Explaining Changes in Tax Burdens in Latin America: Does Politics Trump Economics?," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 90997, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Susanto, Dwi & Adcock, Flynn J. & Thevanedz, Shad & Rosson, C. Parr, III & Costa, Rafael F., 2010. "The Spillover Effects of the Global Financial Crisis on Latin America," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 61422, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Josifidis, Kosta & Allegret, Jean-Pierre & Gimet, Céline & Pucar, Emilija Beker, 2014. "Macroeconomic policy responses to financial crises in emerging European economies," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 577-591.
- Jean-Pierre Allegret & Emilija Beker-Pucar & Céline Gimet & Kosta Josifidis, 2014. "Macroeconomic policy responses to financial crises in emerging European economies," Post-Print hal-01385909, HAL.
- Emilija Beker Pucar & Céline Gimet & Kosta Josifidis & Jean-Pierre Allegret, 2014. "Macroeconomic policy responses to financial crises in emerging European economies," Post-Print halshs-00976661, HAL.
- de Carvalho Filho, Irineu, 2010. "Inflation Targeting and the Crisis: An Empirical Assessment," MPRA Paper 19960, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ágúst Arnórsson & Gylfi Zoega, 2015. "Do Interest Rates Affect the Exchange Rate under Capital Controls? An event study of Iceland’s experience with capital controls," Economics wp70, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland.
- Cheng, Gong, 2015. "Balance sheet effects, foreign reserves and public policies," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 146-165.
- Cheng, Gong, 2014. "Balance sheet effects, foreign reserves and public policies," MPRA Paper 59905, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Nov 2014.
- Gudmundsson, Gudmundur S. & Zoega, Gylfi, 2016. "A double-edged sword: High interest rates in capital control regimes," Economics Discussion Papers 2016-3, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Gylfi Zoega, 2009. "A double-edged sword. High interest rates in capital-control regimes," Economics wp47, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfspn:2009/08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow)or (Hassan Zaidi)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed