Addressing Information Gaps
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael G. Plummer, 2012.
"Regional Monitoring of Capital Flows and Coordination of Financial Regulation: Stakes and Options for Asia,"
Chapters,in: Implications of the Global Financial Crisis for Financial Reform and Regulation in Asia, chapter 8
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Plummer, Michael, 2010. "Regional Monitoring of Capital Flows and Coordination of Financial Regulation: Stakes and Options for Asia," ADBI Working Papers 201, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Michael G. Plummer, 2010. "Regional Monitoring of Capital Flows and Coordination of Financial Regulation: Stakes and Options for Asia," Working Papers id:3008, eSocialSciences.
- Michael G. Plummer, 2010. "Regional Monitoring of Capital Flows and Coordination of Financial Regulation : Stakes and Options for Asia," Finance Working Papers 22017, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Stijn Claessens & Luc Laeven & Deniz O Igan & Giovanni Dell'Ariccia, 2010. "Lessons and Policy Implications from the Global Financial Crisis," IMF Working Papers 10/44, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsCredit risk; Data analysis; Data quality assessment framework; Capital markets; Financial sector; Financial institutions; Financial instruments; Financial crisis; Economic models; Economic indicators; Nonbank financial sector; Statistics; financial stability; hedge funds; foreign exchange; hedge fund; credit rating;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfspn:2009/06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.