Wage Moderation in Crises; Policy Considerations and Applications to the Euro Area
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hess Chung & Jean‐Philippe Laforte & David Reifschneider & John C. Williams, 2012.
"Have We Underestimated the Likelihood and Severity of Zero Lower Bound Events?,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 44, pages 47-82, February.
- Hess Chung & Jean-Philippe Laforte & David L. Reifschneider & John C. Williams, 2011. "Have we underestimated the likelihood and severity of zero lower bound events?," Working Paper Series 2011-01, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Charpe, Matthieu. & Kuhn, Stefan, 2015. "Beggar or prosper-thy-neighbour? : the international spillovers of labour cost," ILO Working Papers 994949190802676, International Labour Organization.
- Guido Baldi & Karsten Staehr, 2013.
"The European debt crisis and fiscal reaction functions in Europe 2000–2012,"
Bank of Estonia Working Papers
wp2013-5, Bank of Estonia, revised 24 Jul 2013.
- Guido Baldi & Karsten Staehr, 2013. "The European Debt Crisis and Fiscal Reaction Functions in Europe 2000-2012," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1295, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Thierry Tressel & Shengzu Wang & Joong S Kang & Jay C Shambaugh & Jörg Decressin & Petya Koeva Brooks, 2014. "Adjustment in Euro Area Deficit Countries; Progress, Challenges, and Policies," IMF Staff Discussion Notes 14/7, International Monetary Fund.
- Gauti B. Eggertsson & Paul Krugman, 2012. "Debt, Deleveraging, and the Liquidity Trap: A Fisher-Minsky-Koo Approach," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 127(3), pages 1469-1513.
- Michal Andrle & Patrick Blagrave & Pedro Espaillat & Keiko Honjo & Benjamin L Hunt & Mika Kortelainen & René Lalonde & Douglas Laxton & Eleonara Mavroeidi & Dirk V Muir & Susanna Mursula & Stephen Snu, 2015. "The Flexible System of Global Models – FSGM," IMF Working Papers 15/64, International Monetary Fund.
- Dao, Mai Chi, 2013. "Foreign labor costs and domestic employment: What are the spillovers?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 154-171.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xifré, Ramon, 2016. "Spain in the wake of the crisis: Reforms or Adjustment?," IESE Research Papers D/1141, IESE Business School.
- International Monetary Fund, 2016. "Portugal; Ex Post Evaluation of Exceptional Access Under the 2011 Extended Arrangement-Press Release; Staff Report; and Authorities Views," IMF Staff Country Reports 16/302, International Monetary Fund.
- Murillo Huertas, Inés P. & Ramos, Raul & Simón, Hipólito, 2017. "Revisiting Interregional Wage Differentials: New Evidence from Spain with Matched Employer-Employee Data," IZA Discussion Papers 11122, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsWage bargaining; Euro Area; Wage adjustments; Negative spillovers; Monetary policy; Euro area; Crisis; Current account; Internal devaluation; Unemployment; Wage moderation; economies; devaluation; monetary policy; economy; General; Open Economy Macroeconomics; International Policy Coordination and Transmission; International Business Cycles; All Countries;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2016-03-10 (Central Banking)
- NEP-CMP-2016-03-10 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-EEC-2016-03-10 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2016-03-10 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfsdn:15/22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Hassan Zaidi to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.