Dealing with High Debt in an Era of Low Growth
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Botta, Alberto & Tori, Daniele, 2017. "A critique to the expansionary austerity (part III): empirical counter facts beyond theoretical weaknesses," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 16387, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- Jean-Charles Bricongne & Aurora Mordonu, 2017.
"Interlinkages Between Household and Corporate Debt in Advanced Economies,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 28(5), pages 1029-1055, November.
- Jean-Charles Bricongne & Aurora Maria Mordonu, 2015. "Interlinkages between Household and Corporate Debt in Advanced Economies," European Economy - Discussion Papers 2015 - 017, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Salvatore Dell'Erba & Marcos Poplawski-Ribeiro & Ksenia Koloskova, 2014. "Medium-Term Fiscal Multipliers during Protracted Recessions," IMF Working Papers 14/213, International Monetary Fund.
- Emanuele Baldacci & Sanjeev Gupta & Carlos Mulas-Granados, 2013. "Debt Reduction, Fiscal Adjustment, and Growth in Credit-Constrained Economies," IMF Working Papers 13/238, International Monetary Fund.
- International Monetary Fund, 2014. "South Africa; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 14/339, International Monetary Fund.
- Fidora, Michael & Schmitz, Martin & Tcheng, Céline, 2017. "Reducing large net foreign liabilities," Working Paper Series 2074, European Central Bank.
- repec:sgm:jbfeuw:v:1:y:2017:i:7:p:28-50 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bernardin Akitoby & Takuji Komatsuzaki & Ariel J Binder, 2014. "Inflation and Public Debt Reversals in the G7 Countries," IMF Working Papers 14/96, International Monetary Fund.
- Alberto Botta & Daniele Tori, 2015. "A critique to the expansionary austerity: Theoretical weaknesses and empirical counter evidence," Working Papers PKWP1511, Post Keynesian Economics Study Group (PKSG).
- Emanuele Baldacci & Sanjeev Gupta & Carlos Mulas-Granados, 2012. "Reassessing the fiscal mix for successful debt reduction," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 27(71), pages 365-406, July.
More about this item
KeywordsDebt strategy; Debt reduction; Developed countries; Fiscal policy; Fiscal reforms; Monetary policy; Privatization; Public debt; General Government Debt; Public Debt Sustainability; Fiscal Consolidation; fiscal effort; fiscal adjustment;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfsdn:13/7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .