A Banking Union for the Euro Area
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stijn Claessens, 2017.
"Global Banking: Recent Developments and Insights from Research,"
Review of Finance,
European Finance Association, vol. 21(4), pages 1513-1555.
- Claessens, Stijn, 2017. "Global Banking: Recent Developments and Insights from Research," CEPR Discussion Papers 11823, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Baselga-Pascual, Laura & Trujillo-Ponce, Antonio & Cardone-Riportella, Clara, 2015. "Factors influencing bank risk in Europe: Evidence from the financial crisis," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 138-166.
- Michael Clauss, 2014. "The dynamics of European banking union: the process of its making and its role in future financial and economic integration," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 14(4), pages 68-76, January.
- Dominic Quint & Pau Rabanal, 2014.
"Monetary and Macroprudential Policy in an Estimated DSGE Model of the Euro Area,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 10(2), pages 169-236, June.
- Pau Rabanal & Dominic Quint, 2013. "Monetary and Macroprudential Policy in an Estimated DSGE Model of the Euro Area," 2013 Meeting Papers 604, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Dominic Quint & Pau Rabanal, 2013. "Monetary and Macroprudential Policy in an Estimated DSGE Model of the Euro Area," IMF Working Papers 13/209, International Monetary Fund.
- Quint, Dominic & Rabanal, Pau, 2014. "Monetary and macroprudential policy in an estimated DSGE model of the Euro Area," Discussion Papers 2014/5, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Avino, Davide & Cotter, John, 2014.
"Sovereign and bank CDS spreads: Two sides of the same coin?,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money,
Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 72-85.
- Avino, Davide & Cotter, John, 2014. "Sovereign and bank CDS spreads: two sides of the same coin?," MPRA Paper 55208, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Cotter & Davide Avino, 2014. "Sovereign and bank CDS spreads: two sides of the same coin?," Working Papers 201402, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- International Monetary Fund, 2016. "France; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 16/228, International Monetary Fund.
- Thierry Tressel & Shengzu Wang, 2014. "Rebalancing in the Euro Area and Cyclicality of Current Account Adjustments," IMF Working Papers 14/130, International Monetary Fund.
- David Howarth & Lucia Quaglia, 2013. "Banking Union as Holy Grail: Rebuilding the Single Market in Financial Services, Stabilizing Europe's Banks and ‘Completing’ Economic and Monetary Union," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51, pages 103-123, September.
- repec:eee:finsta:v:33:y:2017:i:c:p:207-223 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nicolas Veron & Guntram B. Wolff, 2013.
"From Supervision to Resolution: Next Steps on the Road to European Banking Union,"
PB13-5, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Nicolas Véron & Guntram B. Wolff, 2013. "From supervision to resolution: next steps on the road to European banking union," Policy Contributions 771, Bruegel.
More about this item
KeywordsAustria; Bank regulations; Bank resolution; Bank supervision; Belgium; Banking systems; Deposit insurance; Euro Area; Europe; Financial safety nets; Finland; Poland; Portugal; Spain; Monetary unions; Norway; Ireland; Liechtenstein; Latvia; Lithuania; Luxembourg; Iceland; Hungary; Germany; France; United Kingdom; Sweden; Switzerland; Banking Union; Single Supervisory Mechanism; Direct Resolution; Common Backstops; banking; recapitalization; bank failures; General; Financial Aspects of Economic Integration; Government Policy and Regulation; Direct Recapitalization; European Stabilization Mechanism; Resolution;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2013-03-02 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2013-03-02 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2013-03-02 (European Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2013-03-02 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-MON-2013-03-02 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfsdn:13/01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .