Financial Deepening and International Monetary Stability
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ajai Chopra, 2015. "Financing Productivity- and Innovation-Led Growth in Developing Asia: International Lessons and Policy Issues," Working Paper Series WP15-6, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Truman, Edwin M., 2011. "Asian regional policy coordination," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Nov, pages 247-292.
- Nnyanzi John Bosco, 2016. "Trade Openness and Risk Sharing in Sub-Saharan Africa: Do Institutions and Financial Depth Matter?," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 16(1), pages 161-187, March.
- Asian Development Bank Institute, 2015. "Asian Development Outlook 2015 Financing Asiaâ€™s Future Growth," Working Papers id:6666, eSocialSciences.
- Warburton, C.E.S., 2014. "Macroeconometric Stabilization And Imf Policies: A Surveillance Of Inflation," Revista Galega de Economía, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business., vol. 23(4), pages 7-22.
- repec:spr:fininn:v:2:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1186_s40854-016-0033-x is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bap:journl:170201 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fendel Ralf & Stremmel Hanno, 2016. "Characteristics of Banking Crises: A Comparative Study with Geographical Contagion," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 236(3), pages 349-388, May.
- repec:wsi:jicepx:v:05:y:2014:i:02:n:s179399331450001x is not listed on IDEAS
- Era Dabla-Norris & Giang Ho & Kalpana Kochhar & Annette Kyobe & Robert Tchaidze, 2014.
"Anchoring Growth: The Importance of Productivity-Enhancing Reforms in Emerging Market and Developing Economies,"
Journal of International Commerce, Economics and Policy (JICEP),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 5(02), pages 1-29.
- Era Dabla-Norris & Giang Ho & Kalpana Kochhar & Annette J Kyobe & Robert Tchaidze, 2013. "Anchoring Growth; The Importance of Productivity-Enhancing Reforms in Emerging Market and Developing Economies," IMF Staff Discussion Notes 13/8, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfsdn:11/16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.