Sierra Leone; Recent Economic Developments
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nong ZHU, 2001. "Impacts of Income Gap on Migration Decision in China," Working Papers 200117, CERDI.
- Felipe Martínez & Francisca Uribe, 2017. "Distribución de Riqueza no Previsional de los Hogares Chilenos," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 806, Central Bank of Chile.
- Muhammad Touseef-Ur-Rehman & Usman Mustafa & Humayun Rashid, 2015. "Trends of Income Inequality and Polarisation in Pakistan for the Period 1990-2008," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 54(4), pages 447-467.
- Xiao-Yuan Dong, 2000. "Public investment, social services and productivity of Chinese household farms," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(3), pages 100-122.
- repec:wsi:jecxxx:v:20:y:2012:i:03:n:s0218495812500124 is not listed on IDEAS
- Uddin, Gazi Salah & Shahbaz, Muhammad & Arouri, Mohamed & Teulon, Frédéric, 2014.
"Financial development and poverty reduction nexus: A cointegration and causality analysis in Bangladesh,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 405-412.
- Uddin, Gazi Salah & Shahbaz, Muhammad & AROURI, Mohamed El Hedi, 2013. "Financial Development and Poverty Reduction Nexus:A Cointegration and Causality Analysis in Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 49264, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 Aug 2013.
- David Castells-Quintana & Vicente Royuela, 2017.
"Tracking positive and negative effects of inequality on long-run growth,"
Springer, vol. 53(4), pages 1349-1378, December.
- David Castells-Quintana & Vicente Royuela, 2014. "“Tracking positive and negative effects of inequality on long-run growth”," IREA Working Papers 201401, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jan 2014.
- David Castells-Quintana & Vicente Royuela, 2014. "“Tracking positive and negative effects of inequality on long-run growth”," AQR Working Papers 201401, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Jan 2014.
- Angelique G. Nindi & N. M. Odhiambo, 2015. "Poverty and Economic Growth in Swaziland: An Empirical Investigation," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 13(1 (Spring), pages 59-74.
- repec:wsi:jecxxx:v:17:y:2009:i:04:n:s0218495809000461 is not listed on IDEAS
- Saxena, Sweta Chaman, 2002. "Exchange rate dynamics in Indonesia: 1980-1998," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 545-563.
- Muuka, Gerry N., 1997. "Wrong-footing MNCs and local manufacturing: Zambia's 1992-1994 structural adjustment program," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 6(6), pages 667-687, December.
- Henri L.F.M. de Groot & Cees A. Withagen & Zhou Minliang, 2001. "Dynamics of China's Regional Development and Pollution," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 01-036/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Dimitrios Koumparoulis, 2013. "Laboratory Experimentation in Economics Classification-JEL: C90, C91, C92," Journal of Knowledge Management, Economics and Information Technology, ScientificPapers.org, vol. 3(1), pages 1-1, February.
- repec:wsi:ijimxx:v:10:y:2006:i:03:n:s1363919606001491 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ionel BOSTAN, 2015. "Towards A Law Of Sustainable Fiscal Resources," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 7(4), pages 851-863, December.
- Chang, Gene Hsin & Brada, Josef C., 2006. "The paradox of China's growing under-urbanization," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 24-40, March.
- Cecilia Garcia-Penalosa & Eve Caroli & Philippe Aghion, 1999.
"Inequality and Economic Growth: The Perspective of the New Growth Theories,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 37(4), pages 1615-1660, December.
- Aghion, Philippe & Caroli, Eve & Garcia-Penalosa, Cecilia, 1999. "Inequality and economic growth: the perspective of the new growth theories," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9908, CEPREMAP.
- Aghion, Philippe & Caroli, Eve & GarcÃa-PeÃ±alosa, Cecilia, 1999. "Inequality and Economic Growth: The Perspective of the New Growth Theories," Scholarly Articles 12502063, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Buch, Claudia M. & Heinrich, Ralph P. & Pierdzioch, Christian, 1999.
"The Value of Waiting: Russia's Integration into the International Capital Markets,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 209-230, June.
- Buch, Claudia M. & Heinrich, Ralph P. & Pierdzioch, Christian, 1998. "The value of waiting: Russia's integration into the international capital markets," Kiel Working Papers 860, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- repec:jda:journl:vol.51:year:2017:issue1:pp:343-359 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mario D. TELLO, 2015. "Poverty, Growth, Structural Change and Social Inclusion Programs: A Regional Analysis of Peru," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 15(2), pages 59-74.
- World Bank, 2000. "Swaziland : Reducing Poverty Through Shared Growth," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15107, The World Bank.
- Sheilla Nyasha Author-Name: Yvonne Gwenhure & Nicholas M. Odhiambo, 2017.
"Poverty and Economic Growth in Ethiopia: A Multivariate Causal Linkage,"
Journal of Developing Areas,
Tennessee State University, College of Business, vol. 51(1), pages 343-359, January-M.
- Nyasha, Sheilla & Gwenhure, Yvonne & Odhiambo, Nicholas M, 2016. "Poverty and economic growth in Ethiopia: a multivariate causal linkage," Working Papers 20048, University of South Africa, Department of Economics.
- Hussin, Fauzi & Abdullah, Hussin, 2012. "The Role of FELDA and KESEDAR in the Development of Land in the District of Gua Musang: A Comparison the Socio-Economic Level of the Settlers," Sustainable Agriculture Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 1(2).
- Amaechi Okonkwo, 2012. "The Lower Niger River dredging and indigenous wetland livelihoods in Nigeria: the Anam communities in Ugbolu, Delta State, as a case study," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 14(5), pages 667-689, October.
- Getinet, Astatike Haile, 2008. "The Nature of self-employment in Urban Ethiopia," Ethiopian Journal of Economics, Ethiopian Economics Association, vol. 17(1).
More about this item
KeywordsSierra Leone; commercial banks; foreign currency; current account; domestic saving; debt relief;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfscr:97/47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .