Portugal; Ex Post Evaluation of Exceptional Access Under the 2011 Extended Arrangement-Press Release; Staff Report; and Authorities Views
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:nbr:nberch:13342 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jordi Galí & Tommaso Monacelli, 2013.
"Understanding the gains from wage flexibility: The exchange rate connection,"
Economics Working Papers
1408, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jun 2016.
- Jordi Galí & Tommaso Monacelli, 2015. "Understanding the Gains from Wage Flexibility: The Exchange Rate Connection," Working Papers 746, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Galí, Jordi & Monacelli, Tommaso, 2014. "Understanding the Gains from Wage Flexibility: The Exchange Rate Connection," CEPR Discussion Papers 9806, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jordi Galí & Tommaso Monacelli, 2016. "Understanding the Gains from Wage Flexibility: The Exchange Rate Connection," NBER Working Papers 22489, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Yuriy Gorodnichenko, 2012.
"Measuring the Output Responses to Fiscal Policy,"
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy,
American Economic Association, vol. 4(2), pages 1-27, May.
- Raju Huidrom & M. Ayhan Kose & Jamus J. Lim & Franziska L. Ohnsorge, 2016.
"Do fiscal multipliers depend on fiscal positions?,"
CAMA Working Papers
2016-35, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Huidrom,Raju & Kose,Ayhan & Lim,Jamus Jerome & Ohnsorge,Franziska Lieselotte, 2016. "Do fiscal multipliers depend on fiscal positions ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7724, The World Bank.
- Huidrom, Raju & Kose, Ayhan & Lim, Jamus & Ohnsorge, Franziska, 2016. "Do Fiscal Multipliers Depend on Fiscal Positions?," CEPR Discussion Papers 11346, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Raju Huidrom & M. Ayhan Kose & Jamus J. Lim & Franziska L. Ohnsorge, 2016. "Do Fiscal Multipliers Depend on Fiscal Positions?," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1605, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Jörg Decressin & Raphael A Espinoza & Ioannis Halikias & Michael Kumhof & Daniel Leigh & Prakash Loungani & Paulo A Medas & Susanna Mursula & Antonio Spilimbergo & TengTeng Xu, 2015. "Wage Moderation in Crises; Policy Considerations and Applications to the Euro Area," IMF Staff Discussion Notes 15/22, International Monetary Fund.
- J. Bradford DeLong & Lawrence H. Summers, 2012. "Fiscal Policy in a Depressed Economy," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 44(1 (Spring), pages 233-297.
- Sebastiaan Pompe & Wolfgang Bergthaler, 2015. "Reforming the Legal and Institutional Framework for the Enforcement of Civil and Commercial Claims in Portugal," IMF Working Papers 15/279, International Monetary Fund.
- Shekhar Aiyar & Wolfgang Bergthaler & Jose M Garrido & Anna Ilyina & Andreas Jobst & Kenneth H Kang & Dmitriy Kovtun & Yan Liu & Dermot Monaghan & Marina Moretti, 2015. "A Strategy for Resolving Europe's Problem Loans," IMF Staff Discussion Notes 15/19, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsExtended Fund Facility; Fiscal policy; Public debt; Fiscal reforms; Banking sector; Extended arrangements; Ex post assessments; Exceptional use of Fund resources; Fund policies; Press releases; Portugal;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-10-02 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfscr:16/302. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .