IMF Multi-Country Report; Housing Recoveries: Cluster Report on Denmark, Ireland, Kingdom of the Netherlands—the Netherlands, and Spain
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:ucp:bkecon:9780226081946 is not listed on IDEAS
- Helge Berger & Thomas Dowling & Sergi Lanau & Mico Mrkaic & Pau Rabanal & Marzie Taheri Sanjani, 2015. "Steady as She Goes—Estimating Potential Output During Financial “Booms and Busts”," IMF Working Papers 15/233, International Monetary Fund.
- Jochen R. Andritzky, 2014. "Resolving Residential Mortgage Distress; Time to Modify?," IMF Working Papers 14/226, International Monetary Fund.
- J. Michael Collins & Ken Lam & Christopher E. Herbert, 2011. "State mortgage foreclosure policies and lender interventions: Impacts on borrower behavior in default," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(2), pages 216-232, March.
More about this item
KeywordsDebt restructuring; Debt; Denmark; Cross country analysis; Business cycles; Ireland; Netherlands; Housing prices; Private sector; Spain; Tax reforms; boom-bust cycle; monetary fund; debt accumulation; share;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EEC-2015-01-31 (European Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfscr:15/1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.