Australia; Staff Report for 2013 Article IV Consultation-Staff Report; Press Release; and Statement by the Executive Director for Australia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bryn Battersby & Michael Kouparitsas & Josiah Munro, 2015.
"Uncovering the Sources of Sectoral Employment Fluctuations,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 91(295), pages 477-494, December.
- Bryn Battersby & Michael Kouparitsas & Josiah Munro, 2013. "Uncovering the sources of sectoral employment fluctuations," Treasury Working Papers 2013-03, The Treasury, Australian Government, revised Sep 2013.
- Ellis Connolly & David Orsmond, 2011. "The Mining Industry: From Bust to Boom," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2011-08, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Michael Francis, 2008. "Adjusting to the Commodity-Price Boom: The Experiences of Four Industrialized Countries," Bank of Canada Review, Bank of Canada, vol. 2008(Autumn), pages 31-43.
- Ellis Connolly & David Orsmond, 2011. "The Mining Industry: From Bust to Boom," RBA Annual Conference Volume,in: Hugo Gerard & Jonathan Kearns (ed.), The Australian Economy in the 2000s Reserve Bank of Australia.
- James Bishop & Christopher Kent & Michael Plumb & Vanessa Rayner, 2013. "The Resources Boom and the Australian Economy: A Sectoral Analysis," RBA Bulletin, Reserve Bank of Australia, pages 39-50, March.
- Douglas Laxton & Susanna Mursula & Michael Kumhof & Dirk V Muir, 2010. "The Global Integrated Monetary and Fiscal Model (GIMF) – Theoretical Structure," IMF Working Papers 10/34, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsAustralia; mining; terms of trade; external debt; current account; reserve bank;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfscr:14/51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .