Australia; Staff Report for 2013 Article IV Consultation-Staff Report; Press Release; and Statement by the Executive Director for Australia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bryn Battersby & Michael Kouparitsas & Josiah Munro, 2015.
"Uncovering the Sources of Sectoral Employment Fluctuations,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 91(295), pages 477-494, December.
- Bryn Battersby & Michael Kouparitsas & Josiah Munro, 2013. "Uncovering the sources of sectoral employment fluctuations," Treasury Working Papers 2013-03, The Treasury, Australian Government, revised Sep 2013.
- Ellis Connolly & David Orsmond, 2011. "The Mining Industry: From Bust to Boom," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2011-08, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Michael Francis, 2008. "Adjusting to the Commodity-Price Boom: The Experiences of Four Industrialized Countries," Bank of Canada Review, Bank of Canada, vol. 2008(Autumn), pages 31-43.
- Ellis Connolly & David Orsmond, 2011. "The Mining Industry: From Bust to Boom," RBA Annual Conference Volume,in: Hugo Gerard & Jonathan Kearns (ed.), The Australian Economy in the 2000s Reserve Bank of Australia.
- James Bishop & Christopher Kent & Michael Plumb & Vanessa Rayner, 2013. "The Resources Boom and the Australian Economy: A Sectoral Analysis," RBA Bulletin, Reserve Bank of Australia, pages 39-50, March.
- Douglas Laxton & Susanna Mursula & Michael Kumhof & Dirk V Muir, 2010. "The Global Integrated Monetary and Fiscal Model (GIMF) – Theoretical Structure," IMF Working Papers 10/34, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsAustralia; mining; terms of trade; external debt; current account; reserve bank;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfscr:14/51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.