Euro Area Policies; Selected Issues
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lars Calmfors & Simon Wren‐Lewis, 2011.
"What should fiscal councils do?,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 26(68), pages 649-695, October.
- Calmfors, Lars & Wren-Lewis, Simon, 2010. "What Should Fiscal Councils Do?," Seminar Papers 768, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Lars Calmfors & Simon Wren-Lewis, 2011. "What Should Fiscal Councils Do?," CESifo Working Paper Series 3382, CESifo Group Munich.
- Simon Wren-Lewis & Lars Calmfors, 2011. "What should fiscal councils do?," Economics Series Working Papers 537, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Douglas Sutherland & Robert Price & Isabelle Joumard, 2006. "Sub-central government fiscal rules," OECD Economic Studies, OECD Publishing, vol. 2005(2), pages 141-181.
- Mike Seiferling, 2013. "Stock-Flow Adjustments, Government’s Integrated Balance Sheet and Fiscal Transparency," IMF Working Papers 13/63, International Monetary Fund.
- Roel M. W. J. Beetsma & Xavier Debrun, 2004.
"Reconciling Stability and Growth: Smart Pacts and Structural Reforms,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 51(3), pages 431-456, November.
- Roel M. W. J. Beetsma & Xavier Debrun, 2003. "Reconciling Stability and Growth; Smart Pacts and Structural Reforms," IMF Working Papers 03/174, International Monetary Fund.
- Beetsma, Roel & Debrun, Xavier, 2003. "Reconciling Stability and Growth: Smart Pacts and Structural Reforms," CEPR Discussion Papers 3930, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Steven A. Symansky & Xavier Debrun & Natan P. Epstein, 2008. "A New Fiscal Rule; Should Israel “Go Swiss?”," IMF Working Papers 08/87, International Monetary Fund.
- Galí, Jordi & Perotti, Roberto, 2003. "Fiscal Policy and Monetary Integration in Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 3933, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Astrid Lemmer & Dan Stegarescu, 2009. "Revenue windfalls and expenditure slippages: Disappointing implementation of the reformed stability and growth pact," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 44(3), pages 159-165, May.
- Jacopo Cimadomo, 2005. "Has the Stability and Growth Pact Made Fiscal Policy More Pro-Cyclical?," La Lettre du CEPII, CEPII research center, issue 247.
- International Monetary Fund, 2010. "Estimating Potential Output with a Multivariate Filter," IMF Working Papers 10/285, International Monetary Fund.
- Francesca D'Auria & CÃ©cile Denis & Karel Havik & Kieran Mc Morrow & Christophe Planas & Rafal Raciborski & Werner Roger & Alessandro Rossi, 2010. "The production function methodology for calculating potential growth rates and output gaps," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 420, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Bergljot B Barkbu & Jesmin Rahman & Rodrigo O. Valdes, 2012. "Fostering Growth in Europe Now," IMF Staff Discussion Notes 12/07, International Monetary Fund.
- Jens Høj & Vincenzo Galasso & Giuseppe Nicoletti & Thai-Thanh Dang, 2007. "An empirical investigaton of political economy factors behind structural reforms in OECD countries," OECD Economic Studies, OECD Publishing, vol. 2006(1), pages 87-136.
More about this item
KeywordsCapital markets; Current account; Euro Area; Selected Issues Papers; Public debt; Fiscal reforms; Fiscal policy; Labor markets; Investment; Unemployment; youth unemployment; labor market; employment;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-08-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2014-08-16 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2014-08-16 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfscr:14/199. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.