Chad; Staff Report for the 2012 Article IV Consultation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2015. "Republic of Yemen," World Bank Other Operational Studies 23660, The World Bank.
- Kumhof, Michael & Yan, Isabel, 2016. "Balance-of-payments anti-crises," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 186-202.
- Fritsch, Jorik & Poudineh, Rahmatallah, 2016. "Gas-to-power market and investment incentive for enhancing generation capacity: An analysis of Ghana's electricity sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 92-101.
- Tambunlertchai, Kanittha, 2015. "Financial Inclusion, Financial Regulation, and Financial Education in Thailand," ADBI Working Papers 537, Asian Development Bank Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsBanks; Budgets; Article IV consultation reports; Debt sustainability analysis; Chad; Financial management; Economic indicators; Fiscal policy; Staff Reports; Public information notices; Public enterprises; Subsidies; oil; public debt; international oil prices; fiscal operations;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-09-26 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfscr:13/87. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .