Albania; 2012 Article IV Consultation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hermine De Soto & Peter Gordon & Ilir Gedeshi & Zamira Sinoimeri, 2002. "Poverty in Albania : A Qualitative Assessment," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15234, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2015. "Republic of Yemen," World Bank Other Operational Studies 23660, The World Bank.
- Kumhof, Michael & Yan, Isabel, 2016. "Balance-of-payments anti-crises," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 186-202.
- Fritsch, Jorik & Poudineh, Rahmatallah, 2016. "Gas-to-power market and investment incentive for enhancing generation capacity: An analysis of Ghana's electricity sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 92-101.
- Tambunlertchai, Kanittha, 2015. "Financial Inclusion, Financial Regulation, and Financial Education in Thailand," ADBI Working Papers 537, Asian Development Bank Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsAlbania; public debt; current account; external debt; debt sustainability; domestic debt;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-02 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfscr:13/7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.