Colombia; Financial System Stability Assessment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard E. Baldwin, 2011.
"Multilateralising Regionalism: Spaghetti Bowls as Building Blocks on the Path to Global Free Trade,"
Chapters,in: International Handbook on the Economics of Integration, Volume I, chapter 2
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Richard E. Baldwin, 2006. "Multilateralising Regionalism: Spaghetti Bowls as Building Blocs on the Path to Global Free Trade," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(11), pages 1451-1518, November.
- Baldwin, Richard, 2006. "Multilateralising Regionalism: Spaghetti Bowls as Building Blocs on the Path to Global Free Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 5775, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Richard Baldwin, 2007. "Multilateralising Regionalism: Sphagetti Bowls as building Blocs on the Path to Global Free Trade," Working Papers id:1231, eSocialSciences.
- Richard Baldwin, 2006. "Multilateralising Regionalism: Spaghetti Bowls as Building Blocs on the Path to Global Free Trade," NBER Working Papers 12545, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kimberly Beaton & Aliona Cebotari & Andras Komaromi, 2017. "Revisiting the Link between Trade, Growth and Inequality; Lessons for Latin America and the Caribbean," IMF Working Papers 17/46, International Monetary Fund.
- Baumann, Renato, 2010. "Regional trade and growth in Asia and Latin America: the importance of productive complementarity," Libros y Documentos Institucionales, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 16 edited by CEPAL, Oficina de Brasília, December.
- David Dollar & Aart Kraay, 2004. "Trade, Growth, and Poverty," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 114(493), pages 22-49, February.
- Suprabha Baniya, 2017. "Effects of Timeliness on the Trade Pattern between Primary and Processed Goods," IMF Working Papers 17/44, International Monetary Fund.
- Baier, Scott L. & Bergstrand, Jeffrey H., 2007.
"Do free trade agreements actually increase members' international trade?,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 72-95, March.
- Scott L. Baier & Jeffrey H. Bergstrand, 2005. "Do free trade agreements actually increase members’ international trade?," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2005-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Xiaodan Ding & Metodij Hadzi-Vaskov, 2017. "Composition of Trade in Latin America and the Caribbean," IMF Working Papers 17/42, International Monetary Fund.
- Augusto de la Torre & Tatiana Didier & Alain Ize & Daniel Lederman & Sergio L. Schmukler, 2015. "Latin America and the Rising South," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 21869, June.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial sector; Financial stability; Financial system stability assessment; Bank resolution; Bank supervision; Basel Core Principles; Banks; Capital markets; Colombia; Liquidity management; Insurance supervision; Risk management; Pensions; Stress testing; regulation; international standards; regulatory process; regulations; rules;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-09-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-IAS-2013-09-26 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-RMG-2013-09-26 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfscr:13/50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.