India; 2013 Article IV Consultation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Magnus Saxegaard & Rahul Anand & Shanaka J Peiris, 2010. "An Estimated Model with Macrofinancial Linkages for India," IMF Working Papers 10/21, International Monetary Fund.
- Muneesh Kapur & Michael Debabrata Patra, 2010. "A Monetary Policy Model Without Money for India," IMF Working Papers 10/183, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2015. "Republic of Yemen," World Bank Other Operational Studies 23660, The World Bank.
- Kumhof, Michael & Yan, Isabel, 2016. "Balance-of-payments anti-crises," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 186-202.
- Almansour, Aseel & Aslam, Aqib & Bluedorn, John & Duttagupta, Rupa, 2015. "How vulnerable are emerging markets to external shocks?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 460-483.
- Fritsch, Jorik & Poudineh, Rahmatallah, 2016. "Gas-to-power market and investment incentive for enhancing generation capacity: An analysis of Ghana's electricity sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 92-101.
- Tambunlertchai, Kanittha, 2015. "Financial Inclusion, Financial Regulation, and Financial Education in Thailand," ADBI Working Papers 537, Asian Development Bank Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsIndia; current account; inflation; current account deficit; external debt; short-term debt;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfscr:13/37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .