Brazil; Technical Note on Macroprudential Policy Framework
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Deniz O Igan & Heedon Kang, 2011. "Do Loan-To-Value and Debt-To-Income Limits Work? Evidence From Korea," IMF Working Papers 11/297, International Monetary Fund.
- Luiz Awazu Pereira da Silva & Ricardo Eyer Harris, 2012. "Sailing through the Global Financial Storm: Brazil's recent experience with monetary and macroprudential policies to lean against the financial cycle and deal with systemic risks," Working Papers Series 290, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Luiz Awazu Pereira da Silva & Adriana Soares Sales & Wagner Piazza Gaglianone, 2013. "Financial stability in Brazil," Chapters,in: Stability of the Financial System, chapter 4 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Patrick A. Imam & Erlend Nier & Luis Ignacio Jácome, 2012. "Building Blocks for Effective Macroprudential Policies in Latin America; Institutional Considerations," IMF Working Papers 12/183, International Monetary Fund.
- Bas B. Bakker & Giovanni Dell'Ariccia & Luc Laeven & Jérôme Vandenbussche & Deniz O Igan & Hui Tong, 2012. "Policies for Macrofinancial Stability; How to Deal with Credit Booms," IMF Staff Discussion Notes 12/06, International Monetary Fund.
- Chikako Baba & Annamaria Kokenyne, 2011. "Effectiveness of Capital Controls in Selected Emerging Markets in the 2000's," IMF Working Papers 11/281, International Monetary Fund.
- Mathias Drehmann & Claudio Borio & Leonardo Gambacorta & Gabriel Jiminez & Carlos Trucharte, 2010. "Countercyclical capital buffers: exploring options," BIS Working Papers 317, Bank for International Settlements.
More about this item
KeywordsBrazil; Capital flows; Banks; Financial Sector Assessment Program; Financial stability; Macroprudential Policy; financial system; reserve requirements; financial institutions; systemic risk;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-09-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAM-2013-09-26 (Central & South America)
- NEP-MAC-2013-09-26 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfscr:13/148. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .