The Bahamas; Financial Sector Stability Assessment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John Cairns & Corrinne Ho & Robert McCauley, 2007. "Exchange rates and global volatility: implications for Asia-Pacific currencies," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, March.
- Martin Hohensee & Kyungjik Lee, 2006. "A survey on hedging markets in Asia: a description of Asian derivatives markets from a practical perspective," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Asian bond markets: issues and prospects, volume 30, pages 261-281 Bank for International Settlements.
More about this item
KeywordsBank supervision; Banks; Bahamas; The; Basel Core Principles; Capital markets; Deposit insurance; Financial system stability assessment; Financial sector; Financial safety nets; Risk management; Payment systems; Pension funds; Insurance; offshore banks; banking supervision; financial soundness; international standards;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-09-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-IAS-2013-09-26 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-RMG-2013-09-26 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfscr:13/101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .