Spain; Financial System Stability Assessment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marc Quintyn & Michael W. Taylor, 2003.
"Regulatory and Supervisory Independence and Financial Stability,"
CESifo Economic Studies,
CESifo, vol. 49(2), pages 259-294.
- Michael W Taylor & Marc G Quintyn, 2002. "Regulatory and Supervisory Independence and Financial Stability," IMF Working Papers 02/46, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jobst, Andreas A., 2014.
"Measuring systemic risk-adjusted liquidity (SRL)—A model approach,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 270-287.
- Andreas Jobst, 2012. "Measuring Systemic Risk-Adjusted Liquidity (SRL); A Model Approach," IMF Working Papers 12/209, International Monetary Fund.
- Cerutti, Eugenio & Schmieder, Christian, 2014. "Ring fencing and consolidated banks’ stress tests," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 11(C), pages 1-12.
- Pérez Montes, Carlos, 2014. "The effect on competition of banking sector consolidation following the financial crisis of 2008," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 124-136.
- Jobst, Andreas A., 2013. "Multivariate dependence of implied volatilities from equity options as measure of systemic risk," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 112-129.
More about this item
KeywordsSpain; banking; banking sector; financial sector; banking system; bonds;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfscr:12/137. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .