Solomon Islands; Selected Issues
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kim, Soyoung & Roubini, Nouriel, 2000. "Exchange rate anomalies in the industrial countries: A solution with a structural VAR approach," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 561-586, June.
- Jonathan C Dunn & Matt Davies & Yongzheng Yang & Yiqun Wu & Shengzu Wang, 2011. "Monetary Policy Transmission Mechanisms in Pacific Island Countries," IMF Working Papers 11/96, International Monetary Fund.
- Christopher A. Sims & Tao Zha, 2006.
"Were There Regime Switches in U.S. Monetary Policy?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 96(1), pages 54-81, March.
- Christopher A. Sims & Tao Zha, 2004. "Were there regime switches in U.S. monetary policy?," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2004-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Christopher A. Sims & Tao Zha, 2005. "Were There Regime Switches in U.S. Monetary Policy?," Working Papers 92, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..
- T.K. Jayaraman & Jauhari Dahalan, 2008. "Monetary policy transmission in an undeveloped South Pacific Island country: a case study of Samoa," International Journal of Monetary Economics and Finance, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(4), pages 380-398.
- T. Jayaraman & Chee-Keong Choong, 2009. "How does monetary policy transmission mechanism work in Fiji?," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 56(2), pages 145-161, June.
More about this item
KeywordsSelected issues; Natural resources; Monetary transmission mechanism; Tax revenues; Taxation; tax collection; mining sector; taxable income; mineral resources;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfscr:11/360. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.