Republic of Moldova; Selected Issues
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Elissaveta Zaharieva & Matthew Gorton & John Lingard, 2004. "An evaluation of marketing practices and market orientation in the Bulgarian wine industry," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(2), pages 229-243.
- Juan B. Solana-Rosillo & Philip C. Abbott, 1998. "International Entry Mode Decisions by Agribusiness Firms: Distribution and Market Power," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(5), pages 1080-1086.
- Elisa Giuliani, 2007. "The selective nature of knowledge networks in clusters: evidence from the wine industry," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(2), pages 139-168, March.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Robert E. Lipsey & Haiyan Deng & Alyson C. Ma & Hengyong Mo, 2005. "World Trade Flows: 1962-2000," NBER Working Papers 11040, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Burton Abrams & Plamen Yossifov, 2003. "The Importance Of Property Rights For Economic Outcomes: Lessons From The Transfer Of Productive Assets From Collective To Private Ownership In Bulgarian Agriculture," Microeconomics 0302006, EconWPA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jouko Kinnunen & Hans Lofgren & Victor Sulla & Dino Merotto, 2012.
"External shocks, fiscal policy and income distribution: Alternative scenarios for Moldova,"
- Kinnunen, Jouko & Lofgren, Hans & Sulla, Victor & Merotto, Dino, 2013. "External shocks, fiscal policy and income distribution : alternative scenarios for Moldova," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6365, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate taxes; Corporate taxation; Employment; Selected issues; Globalization; Monetary policy; Labor markets; Interest rates; interest; interest rate; financial markets;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfscr:08/134. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.