Ukraine; Selected Issues
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eduardo Levy Yeyati, 2006.
"Financial dollarization: evaluating the consequences,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 21(45), pages 61-118, January.
- Eduardo Levy-Yeyati, 2004. "FINANCIAL DOLLARIZATION: Evaluating the consequences," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 184, Econometric Society.
- Eduardo Levy Yeyati, 2005. "Financial Dollarisation: Evaluating The Consequences," Business School Working Papers findollarisation, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Kaufmann, Daniel & Kraay, Aart & Mastruzzi, Massimo, 2005. "Governance matters IV : governance indicators for 1996-2004," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3630, The World Bank.
- Morris Goldstein & Philip Turner, 2004. "Controlling Currency Mismatches in Emerging Markets," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 373.
- Bonomo, Marco & Brito, Ricardo & Martins, Bruno, 2015. "Macroeconomic and Financial Consequences of the Post-Crisis Government-Driven Credit Expansion in Brazil," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 6827, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Antonio Garcia Pascual & Jorge Cayazzo & Socorro Heysen & Eva Gutierrez, 2006. "Toward An Effective Supervision of Partially Dollarized Banking Systems," IMF Working Papers 06/32, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic growth; Exchange rate policy; Energy prices; Dollarization; Public enterprises; Selected issues; Imports; Inflation; Fiscal policy; Monetary policy; Natural gas; Ukraine; Wage policy; energy; tariffs; energy sector; international monetary fund;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfscr:07/47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Hassan Zaidi to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.