Euro Area Policies; Selected Issues
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gropp, Reint & Moerman, Gerard, 2004. "Measurement of contagion in banks' equity prices," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 405-459, April.
- Gropp, Reint & Vesala, Jukka & Vulpes, Giuseppe, 2006.
"Equity and Bond Market Signals as Leading Indicators of Bank Fragility,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 38(2), pages 399-428, March.
- Reint Gropp & Jukka M. Vesala & Giuseppe Vulpes, 2002. "Equity and bond market signals as leading indicators of bank fragility," Conference Series ; [Proceedings], Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Vesala, Jukka & Vulpes, Giuseppe & Gropp, Reint, 2002. "Equity and bond market signals as leading indicators of bank fragility," Working Paper Series 150, European Central Bank.
- Dirk Schoenmaker & Sander Oosterloo, 2005.
"Financial Supervision in an Integrating Europe: Measuring Cross‐Border Externalities,"
International Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(1), pages 1-27, March.
- Sander Osterloo & Dirk Schoenmaker, 2004. "Financial Supervision in an Integrating Europe: Measuring Cross-Border Externalities," FMG Special Papers sp156, Financial Markets Group.
- Edward J. Kane, 2006.
"Confronting divergent interests in cross-country regulatory arrangements,"
Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 69, pages 1-12., June.
- Edward J. Kane, 2006. "Confronting Divergent Interests in Cross-Country Regulatory Arrangements," World Scientific Book Chapters, in: Gerard Caprio Jr & Douglas D Evanoff & George G Kaufman (ed.),Cross-Border Banking Regulatory Challenges, chapter 18, pages 265-285, World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Edward J. Kane, 2005. "Confronting Divergent Interests in Cross-Country Regulatory Arrangements," NBER Working Papers 11865, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrea Brasili & Giuseppe Vulpes, 2004. "Co-movements in EU banks’ fragility: a dynamic factor model approach," Finance 0411011, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Nov 2005.
- Maria Vassalou & Yuhang Xing, 2004. "Default Risk in Equity Returns," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 59(2), pages 831-868, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ioannou, Demosthenes & Stracca, Livio, 2014. "Have the euro area and EU governance worked? Just the facts," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 1-17.
More about this item
KeywordsEuro Area; Economic indicators; Selected issues; Inflation; Monetary policy; inflation dynamics; money stock;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfscr:06/288. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Hassan Zaidi to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.