Kingdom of the Netherlands—Netherlands; Selected Issues
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert-Paul Berben & Kerstin Bernoth & Mauro Mastrogiacomo, 2007.
"Households' response to wealth changes: do gins or losses make a difference?,"
IFC Bulletins chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Proceedings of the IFC Conference on "Measuring the financial position of the household sector", Basel, 30-31 August 2006 - Volume 1, volume 25, pages 145-160
Bank for International Settlements.
- Mauro Mastrogiacomo & R.P. Berben & K. Bernoth, 2006. "Households' response to wealth changes; do gains or losses make a difference," CPB Discussion Paper 63, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Robert Paul Berben & Kerstin Bernoth & Mauro Mastrogiacomo, 2006. "Households' Response to Wealth Changes: Do Gains or Losses make a Difference?," DNB Working Papers 090, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Bollerslev, Tim, 1986.
"Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 307-327, April.
- Tim Bollerslev, 1986. "Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 1986/01, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Catriona Purfield, 2005. "Managing Revenue Volatility in a Small Island Economy; The Case of Kiribati," IMF Working Papers 05/154, International Monetary Fund.
- Longstaff, Francis A & Schwartz, Eduardo S, 1992. " Interest Rate Volatility and the Term Structure: A Two-Factor General Equilibrium Model," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 47(4), pages 1259-1282, September.
- Engle, Robert F, 1982. "Autoregressive Conditional Heteroscedasticity with Estimates of the Variance of United Kingdom Inflation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 987-1007, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- van der Hoek, M. Peter & Radloff, Sarah. E., 2007. "Taxing owner-occupied housing: comparing the Netherlands to other European Union countries," MPRA Paper 5876, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic growth; Selected issues; Netherlands; Tax revenues; capital stock; tfp; production function; trend growth; labor force;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfscr:06/284. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .