Slovak Republic; Selected Issues and Statistical Appendix
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen Nickell, 2003. "Employment and Taxes," CESifo Working Paper Series 1109, CESifo Group Munich.
- Francesco Daveri & Guido Tabellini, 2000.
"Unemployment, growth and taxation in industrial countries,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 15(30), pages 47-104, April.
- Francesco Daveri & Guido Tabellini, "undated". "Unemployment, Growth and Taxation in Industrial Countries," Working Papers 122, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Daveri, Francesco & Tabellini, Guido, 1997. "Unemployment, Growth and Taxation in Industrial Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 1681, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stephen Nickell, 1997. "Unemployment and Labor Market Rigidities: Europe versus North America," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 11(3), pages 55-74, Summer.
- Anna Ivanova & Michael Keen & Alexander Klemm, 2005. "The Russian ‘flat tax’ reform," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 20(43), pages 397-444, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sandrine Levasseur, 2006.
"Convergence and FDI in an enlarged EU: what can we learn from the experience of cohesion countries for the CEECS?,"
Documents de Travail de l'OFCE
2006-12, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Sandrine Levasseur, 2006. "Convergence and FDI in an enlarged EU : what can we learn from the experience of cohesion countries for the CEECS ?," Working Papers hal-00972693, HAL.
- Sandrine Levasseur, 2006. "Convergence and FDI in an enlarged EU : what can we learn from the experience of cohesion countries for the CEECS ?," Sciences Po publications 2006-12, Sciences Po.
More about this item
KeywordsSelected issues; Prices; Slovak Republic; Wages; Statistics; international monetary fund; exchange rate; real exchange rate; fiscal policy; real exchange;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfscr:05/72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.