Hungary; Selected Issues
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Galí, Jordi & Gertler, Mark, 1999. "Inflation Dynamics: A Structural Economic Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 2246, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ball, Laurence, 1995. "Disinflation with imperfect credibility," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 5-23, February.
- ., 2002. "Monetary Policy and Economic Performance in Mexico," Chapters,in: Monetary Stability and Economic Growth, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Lars E. O. Svensson, 2002.
"Monetary policy and real stabilization,"
Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole,
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 261-312.
- Lars E.O. Svensson, 2002. "Monetary Policy and Real Stabilization," Working Papers 119, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..
- Lars E. O. Svensson, 2003. "Monetary Policy and Real Stabilization," NBER Working Papers 9486, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Calvo, Guillermo A., 1983. "Staggered prices in a utility-maximizing framework," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 383-398, September.
- Gali, Jordi & Gertler, Mark, 1999.
"Inflation dynamics: A structural econometric analysis,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 195-222, October.
- Jordi Galí & Mark Gertler, 1998. "Inflation dynamics: A structural econometric analysis," Economics Working Papers 341, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Jordi Gali & Mark Gertler, 2000. "Inflation Dynamics: A Structural Econometric Analysis," NBER Working Papers 7551, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher D. Carroll, 2003.
"Macroeconomic Expectations of Households and Professional Forecasters,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 118(1), pages 269-298.
- Christopher D Carroll, 2002. "Macroeconomic Expectations of Households and Professional Forecasters," Economics Working Paper Archive 477, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Gergely Kiss & Judit Krekó, 2004. "Optimal Rate of Inflation in Hungary," MNB Background Studies (discontinued) 2004/1, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic conditions; Current account balances; Article IV consultations; Economic models; Economic indicators; Fiscal policy; Inflation; Hungary; Gross domestic product; Monetary policy; current account; current account deficit; current account deficits; external borrowing; international monetary fund;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfscr:05/215. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .