Cambodia; Ex Post Assessment of Longer-Term Program Engagement
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Khalifa Ghali, 1999. "Government size and economic growth: evidence from a multivariate cointegration analysis," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(8), pages 975-987.
- Marcello M. Estevão & Evridiki Tsounta, 2011. "Has the Great Recession Raised U.S. Structural Unemployment?," IMF Working Papers 11/105, International Monetary Fund.
- Ranis, Gustav, 1989. "The role of institutions in transition growth: The East Asian newly industrializing countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 17(9), pages 1443-1453, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kim, Sokchea, 2006. "An Analysis of Cambodia’s Trade Flows: A Gravity Model," MPRA Paper 21461, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sjöholm, Fredrik & Sjöberg, Örjan, 2005. "The Cambodian Economy: Ready For Take-Off?," EIJS Working Paper Series 209, Stockholm School of Economics, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsAzerbaijan; Cambodia; ESAF arrangements; Fund-supported adjustment programs; civil service; expenditure; expenditures; civil service reform; per;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfscr:04/324. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .