Russian Federation; Selected Issues
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kaitila, Ville, 2003. "An Assessment of RussiaŽs Growth Prospects in 2003 - 2010," Discussion Papers 869, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Oomes, Nienke & Ohnsorge, Franziska, 2005.
"Money demand and inflation in dollarized economies: The case of Russia,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 462-483, September.
- Franziska L Ohnsorge & Nienke Oomes, 2005. "Money Demand and Inflation in Dollarized Economies; The Case of Russia," IMF Working Papers 05/144, International Monetary Fund.
- Desai, Mihir A. & Dyck, Alexander & Zingales, Luigi, 2007.
"Theft and taxes,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 84(3), pages 591-623, June.
- Mihir A. Desai & Alexander Dyck & Luigi Zingales, 2003. "Theft and Taxes," International Tax Program Papers 0501, International Tax Program, Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto, revised Dec 2004.
- Mihir A. Desai & Alexander Dyck & Luigi Zingales, 2004. "Theft and Taxes," NBER Working Papers 10978, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Desai, Mihir & Dyck, Alexander & Zingales, Luigi, 2004. "Theft and Taxes," CEPR Discussion Papers 4816, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ulrich Thiessen, 2005. "Banking crises, regulation, and growth: the case of Russia," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(19), pages 2191-2203.
- International Monetary Fund, 2003. "The Equilibrium Real Exchange Rate in a Commodity Exporting Country; The Case of Russia," IMF Working Papers 03/93, International Monetary Fund.
- Ulrich THIESSEN, "undated".
"Financial System Development, Regulation and Economic Growth: Evidence from Russia,"
- Ulrich Thießen, 2004. "Financial System Development, Regulation and Economic Growth: Evidence from Russia," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 400, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic conditions; Russian Federation; Statistics; real exchange rate; exchange rate; real exchange; real imports; real wages;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfscr:02/75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.