Monetary and Exchange Rate Policies of the Euro Area; Selected Issues
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Holston, Kathryn & Laubach, Thomas & Williams, John C., 2017.
"Measuring the natural rate of interest: International trends and determinants,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 108(S1), pages 59-75.
- Kathryn Holston & Thomas Laubach & John C. Williams, 2016. "Measuring the Natural Rate of Interest: International Trends and Determinants," NBER Chapters,in: NBER International Seminar on Macroeconomics 2016 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Holston, Kathryn & Laubach, Thomas & Williams, John C., 2016. "Measuring the Natural Rate of Interest : International Trends and Determinants," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-073, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Holston, Kathryn & Laubach, Thomas & Williams, John C., 2016. "Measuring the Natural Rate of Interest: International Trends and Determinants," Working Paper Series 2016-11, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Andrea Pescatori & Jarkko Turunen, 2015. "Lower for Longer; Neutral Rates in the United States," IMF Working Papers 15/135, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kirsten Lommatzsch & Silke Tober, 2004. "The Inflation Target of the ECB: Does the Balassa-Samuelson Effect Matter?," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 19, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
More about this item
KeywordsExchange rate policy; Euro Area; Monetary policy; inflation; price stability; inflation rates; inflation target;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfscr:02/236. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .