The Role of the Currency Board in Bulgaria's Stabilization
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||01 Apr 1999|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: International Monetary Fund, Washington, DC USA|
Phone: (202) 623-7000
Fax: (202) 623-4661
Web page: http://www.imf.org/external/pubind.htm
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.imf.org/external/pubs/pubs/ord_info.htm|
- Moheeput, Ashwin, 2008. "Issues on the choice of Exchange Rate Regimes and Currency Boards – An Analytical Survey," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 855, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Sébastien Charles & Jonathan Marie, 2016.
"Hyperinflation bulgare de 1997 : transition, fragilité bancaire et change,"
CEPN Working Papers
2016-13, Centre d'Economie de l'Université de Paris Nord.
- Charles, Sébastien & Marie, Jonathan, 2017.
"L’hyperinflation Bulgare de 1997 : Transition, Fragilité Bancaire et Change
[Bulgaria’s Hyperinflation in 1997: Transition, Banking Fragility, and Foreign Exchange]," MPRA Paper 76459, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dumitriu, Ramona & Stefanescu, Razvan, 2013. "Utilizarea cursurilor valutare drept ancore nominale antiinflaţioniste
[The use of exchange rates as nominal anchors]," MPRA Paper 52415, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mart SÄ±rg, 2005. "EstoniaÃs Accession to the EMU," Working Papers 133, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology.
- Dalia Grigonyté, 2003. "Impact of Currency Boards on Fiscal Policy in Central and Eastern European Countries," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 111-133, June.
- Gaitan, Beatriz & Pavel, Ferdinand, 2000. "Is 'Getting The Prices Right' Always Right? How Trade Liberalization Can Fail," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21881, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Gaitan, Beatriz & Pavel, Ferdinand, 2000. "Is "Getting The Prices Right" Always Right? How Trade Liberalization Can Fail," Bulletins 12970, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Neven T. Valev & John A. Carlson, 2007. "Beliefs about Exchange-Rate Stability: Survey Evidence from the Currency Board in Bulgaria," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 10(2), pages 111-121.
- Neven Valev & John A. Carlson, 2004. "Beliefs about Exchange-Rate Stability: Survey Evidence from the Currency Board in Bulgaria," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0424, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Neven T. Valev & John A. Carlson, 2004. "Beliefs about Exchange-Rate Stability: Survey Evidence From the Currency Board in Bulgaria," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-705, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Pawel Folfas & Magdalena Slok-Wodkowska, 2011. "European common curency outside the Euro zone and fixed exchange rates vs. Euro: economic and legal aspects," Ekonomia i Prawo, Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika, vol. 7(1), pages 371-390, December.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:11:y:2005:i:4:p:347-357 is not listed on IDEAS
- Neven Valev, 2000. "Building Monetary Credibility in a Transforming Economy," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0212, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Atanas Christev, 2005. "The Hyperinflation Model of Money Demand (or Cagan Revisited): Some New Empirical Evidence from the 1990s," CERT Discussion Papers 0507, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Stefka Slavova, 2003. "Money demand during hyperinflation and stabilization: Bulgaria, 1991-2000," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(11), pages 1303-1316.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfpdp:99/3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow)or (Hassan Zaidi)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
- Charles, Sébastien & Marie, Jonathan, 2017. "L’hyperinflation Bulgare de 1997 : Transition, Fragilité Bancaire et Change
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed