Capital Inflows and Balance of Payments Pressures; Tailoring Policy Responses in Emerging Market Economies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Khaled Sherif & Michael Borish & Alexandra Gross, 2003. "State-owned Banks in the Transition : Origins, Evolution, and Policy Responses," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14851.
- Edda Zoli, 2001. "Cost and Effectiveness of Banking Sector Restructuring in Transition Economies," IMF Working Papers 01/157, International Monetary Fund.
- Tang, Helena & Zoli, Edda & Klytchnikova, Irina, 2000. "Banking crises in transition economies : fiscal costs and related issues," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2484, The World Bank.
- John Bonin & Bozena Leven, 2001. "Can State-owned Banks Promote Enterprise Restructuring? Evidence from One Polish Bank's Experience," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(4), pages 431-443.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jonathan David Ostry & Atish R. Ghosh & Karl F Habermeier & Marcos Chamon & Mahvash S Qureshi & Dennis B. S. Reinhardt, 2010. "Capital Inflows; The Role of Controls," IMF Staff Position Notes 2010/04, International Monetary Fund.
- Daria V Zakharova, 2008. "One-Size-Fits-One; Tailor-Made Fiscal Responses to Capital Flows," IMF Working Papers 08/269, International Monetary Fund.
- Sophocles Brissimis & George Hondroyiannis & Christos Papazoglou & Nicholas Tsaveas & Melina Vasardani, 2013.
"The determinants of current account imbalances in the euro area: a panel estimation approach,"
Economic Change and Restructuring,
Springer, vol. 46(3), pages 299-319, August.
- Brissimis, Sophocles & Hondroyiannis, George & Papazoglou, Christos & Tsaveas, Nicholas & Vasardani, Melina, 2011. "The determinants of current account imbalances in the Euro Area: a panel estimation approach," MPRA Paper 35362, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ho-don Yan & Cheng-lang Yang, 2012. "Are there different linkages of foreign capital inflows and the current account between industrial countries and emerging markets?," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 25-54, August.
- Marialuz Moreno Badia & Alex Segura-Ubiergo, 2014. "Real Exchange Rate Appreciation in Emerging Markets; Can Fiscal Policy Help?," IMF Working Papers 14/1, International Monetary Fund.
- Bank for International Settlements, 2009. "Capital flows and emerging market economies," CGFS Papers, Bank for International Settlements, number 33.
- Juda Agung & Solikin M Juhro & Harmanta & Tarsidin, 2016. "Managing monetary and financial stability in a dynamic global environment: Bank Indonesia s policy perspectives," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Expanding the boundaries of monetary policy in Asia and the Pacific, volume 88, pages 157-188 Bank for International Settlements.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic policy; Balance of payments; Capital inflows; Capital flows; Developing countries; Policy Discussion Paper; policy responses; current account; exchange rate;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfpdp:08/2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .