Capital Inflows and Balance of Payments Pressures; Tailoring Policy Responses in Emerging Market Economies
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ho-don Yan & Cheng-lang Yang, 2012. "Are there different linkages of foreign capital inflows and the current account between industrial countries and emerging markets?," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 25-54, August.
- Jonathan David Ostry & Atish R. Ghosh & Karl F Habermeier & Marcos d Chamon & Mahvash S Qureshi & Dennis B. S. Reinhardt, 2010. "Capital Inflows; The Role of Controls," IMF Staff Position Notes 2010/04, International Monetary Fund.
- Daria V Zakharova, 2008. "One-Size-Fits-One; Tailor-Made Fiscal Responses to Capital Flows," IMF Working Papers 08/269, International Monetary Fund.
- Marialuz Moreno Badia & Alex Segura-Ubiergo, 2014. "Real Exchange Rate Appreciation in Emerging Markets; Can Fiscal Policy Help?," IMF Working Papers 14/1, International Monetary Fund.
- Sophocles Brissimis & George Hondroyiannis & Christos Papazoglou & Nicholas Tsaveas & Melina Vasardani, 2013.
"The determinants of current account imbalances in the euro area: a panel estimation approach,"
Economic Change and Restructuring,
Springer, vol. 46(3), pages 299-319, August.
- Brissimis, Sophocles & Hondroyiannis, George & Papazoglou, Christos & Tsaveas, Nicholas & Vasardani, Melina, 2011. "The determinants of current account imbalances in the Euro Area: a panel estimation approach," MPRA Paper 35362, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bank for International Settlements, 2009. "Capital flows and emerging market economies," CGFS Papers, Bank for International Settlements, number 33.
- Juda Agung & Solikin M Juhro & Harmanta & Tarsidin, 2016. "Managing monetary and financial stability in a dynamic global environment: Bank Indonesia s policy perspectives," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Expanding the boundaries of monetary policy in Asia and the Pacific, volume 88, pages 157-188 Bank for International Settlements.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic policy; Balance of payments; Capital inflows; Capital flows; Developing countries; Policy Discussion Paper; policy responses; current account; exchange rate;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfpdp:08/2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.