Pension Reform, Investment Restrictions and Capital Markets
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carolina Gómez Restrepo & Diego Jara Pinzón & Andrés Murcia Pabón, 2006.
"Impacto De Las Operaciones De Los Fondos De Pensiones Obligatorias En Los Mercados Financieros Colombianos,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
002806, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Carolina Gómez Restrepo & Diego Jara Pinzón & Andrés Murcia Pabón, 2006. "Impacto De Las Operaciones De Los Fondos De Pensiones Obligatorias En Los Mercados Financieros Colombianos," Borradores de Economia 406, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Ajantha Kumara & Wade Pfau, 2013.
"Would emerging market pension funds benefit from international diversification: investigating wealth accumulations for pension participants,"
Annals of Finance,
Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 319-335, August.
- Kumara, Ajantha Sisira & Pfau, Wade Donald, 2011. "Would emerging market pension funds benefit from international diversification: investigating wealth accumulations for pension participants," MPRA Paper 31395, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Jun 2011.
- Dayoub, Mariam & Lasagabaster, Esperanza, 2008. "General trends in competition policy and investment regulation in mandatory defined contribution markets in Latin America," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4720, The World Bank.
- Roel M. W. J. Beetsma & A. Lans Bovenberg, 2009. "Pensions and Intergenerational Risk-sharing in General Equilibrium," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 76(302), pages 364-386, April.
- Zalewska, Anna, 2006. "Is locking domestic funds into the local market beneficial? Evidence from the Polish pension reforms," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 339-360, December.
More about this item
KeywordsCapital markets; Capital market development; Investment; Pensions; Pension fund regulation; asset allocation; securities; capital market; securities markets; portfolios;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfpdp:04/4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.