Reviving the Case for GDP-Indexed Bonds
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Horacio Sapriza & Filippo Taddei & Guido Sandleris, 2008.
"Indexed Sovereign Debt: An Applied Framework,"
2008 Meeting Papers
1064, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Guido Sandleris & Horacio Sapriza & Filippo Taddei, 2009. "Indexed Sovereign Debt: An Applied Framework," Business School Working Papers 2009-01, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Guido Sandleris & Horacio Sapriza & Filippo Taddei, 2008. "Indexed Sovereign Debt: An Applied Framework," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 104, Collegio Carlo Alberto, revised 2011.
- David A. Grigorian, 2003. "On the Determinants of First-Time Sovereign Bond Issues," IMF Working Papers 03/184, International Monetary Fund.
- Lane, Philip R, 2003.
"Business Cycles and Macroeconomic Policy in Emerging Market Economies,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(1), pages 89-108, Spring.
- Philip R. Lane, 2003. "Business Cycles and Macroeconomic Policy in Emerging Market Economies," Trinity Economics Papers 20032, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Guido Sandleris & Filippo Taddei, 2007. "Indexed Sovereign Debt: a Survey and a Framework of Analysis," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 66, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Jeanne, Olivier, 2003.
"Why Do Emerging Economies Borrow in Foreign Currency?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4030, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Olivier D Jeanne, 2003. "Why Do Emerging Economies Borrow in Foreign Currency?," IMF Working Papers 03/177, International Monetary Fund.
- Robert J. Shiller, 2004. "Radical Financial Innovation," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1461, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Miguel Braun & Luciano di Gresia, 2003. "Hacia un sistema de seguro social eficaz en América Latina: la importancia de una política fiscal anticíclica," Research Department Publications 4334, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Christophe Destais, 2017. "Are State-Contingent Sovereign Bonds the Solution to Avoid Government Debt Crisis?," CEPII Policy Brief 2017-19, CEPII research center.
- Misa Tanaka, 2006.
"Bank Loans Versus Bond Finance: Implications for Sovereign Debtors,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 116(510), pages 149-171, March.
- Misa Tanaka, 2005. "Bank loans versus bond finance: implications for sovereign debtors," Bank of England working papers 267, Bank of England.
- Michael Schröder & Friedrich Heinemann & Susanne Kruse & Matthias Meitner, 2007. "Pay high in good times, pay low in bad times," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(5), pages 667-683.
- Abbas Mirakhor & Iqbal Zaidi, 2006.
"Foreign Currency Deposits and International Liquidity Shortages in Pakistan,"
The Pakistan Development Review,
Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 45(1), pages 49-85.
- Abbas Mirakhor & Iqbal Mehdi Zaidi, 2004. "Foreign Currency Deposits and International Liquidity Shortages in Pakistan," IMF Working Papers 04/167, International Monetary Fund.
- Wilson Au-Yeung & Jason McDonald & Amanda Sayegh, 2006. "Australian Government Balance Sheet Management," NBER Working Papers 12302, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Miguel Braun & Luciano di Gresia, 2003.
"Towards Effective Social Insurance in Latin America: The Importance of Countercyclical Fiscal Policy,"
Research Department Publications
4333, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Braun, Miguel & Di Gresia, Luciano, 2011. "Towards Effective Social Insurance in Latin America: The Importance of Countercyclical Fiscal Policy," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1463, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Miguel Braun & Luciano di Gresia, 2004. "Towards Effective Social Insurance in Latin America: The Importance of Countercyclical Fiscal Policy," Public Economics 0410001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schröder, Michael & Heinemann, Friedrich & Kruse, Susanne & Meitner, Matthias, 2004. "GPD-linked Bonds as a Financing Tool for Developing Countries and Emerging Markets," ZEW Discussion Papers 04-64, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Ricardo J. Caballero, 2003. "The Future of the IMF," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(2), pages 31-38, May.
- Diaw, Abdou & Bacha, Obiyathulla Ismath & Lahsasna, Ahcene, 2014. "Public Sector Funding and Debt Management: A Case for GDP-Linked Ṣukūk," Islamic Economic Studies, The Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), vol. 22, pages 185-216.
- Hossein Askari & Abbas Mirakhor, 2014. "Risk sharing, public policy and the contribution of Islamic finance," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 67(271), pages 345-379.
- Helmut Stix, 2004. "The Impact of ATM Transactions and Cashless Payments on Cash Demand in Austria," Monetary Policy & the Economy, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 1, pages 90-105.
- Gill, Indermit & Pinto, Brian, 2005. "Public debt in developing countries : has the market-based model worked?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3674, The World Bank.
- Ken Miyajima, 2006. "How to Evaluate GDP-Linked Warrants; Price and Repayment Capacity," IMF Working Papers 06/85, International Monetary Fund.
- Eduardo Levy Yeyati, 2004. "Dollars, Debt and the IFIs: Dedollarizing Multilateral Lending," Business School Working Papers dedollmultlending, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Morris Goldstein, 2003. "Debt Sustainability, Brazil, and the IMF," Working Paper Series WP03-1, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Michael Keen & Paul K. Freeman & Muthukumara Mani, 2003. "Dealing with Increased Risk of Natural Disasters; Challenges and Options," IMF Working Papers 03/197, International Monetary Fund.
- Barry Eichengreen, 2003. "Restructuring Sovereign Debt," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 17(4), pages 75-98, Fall.
More about this item
KeywordsEmerging markets; International financial markets; GDP-indexed bonds; debt; indexed bonds; indexation; interest rate; interest; International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions; International Lending and Debt Problems; Financial Aspects of Economic Integration;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfpdp:02/10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Hassan Zaidi to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.