Considering the IMF's Perspective on a "Sound Fiscal Policy"
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Peter S. Heller, 2002. "Considering the IMF's Perspective on a "Sound Fiscal Policy"," FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 59(1), pages 141-141, February.
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel Cohen & Jeffrey Sachs, 1991.
"Growth and External Debt Under Risk of Debt Repudiation,"
NBER Chapters,in: International Volatility and Economic Growth: The First Ten Years of The International Seminar on Macroeconomics, pages 437-472
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cohen, Daniel & Sachs, Jeffrey, 1986. "Growth and external debt under risk of debt repudiation," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 529-560, June.
- Daniel Cohen & Jeffrey Sachs, 1985. "Growth and External Debt Under Risk of Debt Repudiation," NBER Working Papers 1703, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Krugman, Paul, 1988. "Financing vs. forgiving a debt overhang," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 253-268, November.
- Sturzenegger, Federico & Zettelmeyer, Jeromin, 2008.
"Haircuts: Estimating investor losses in sovereign debt restructurings, 1998-2005,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 780-805, September.
- Jeronimo Zettelmeyer & Federico Sturzenegger, 2005. "Haircuts; Estimating Investor Losses in Sovereign Debt Restructurings, 1998-2005," IMF Working Papers 05/137, International Monetary Fund.
- Federico Sturzenegger and Jeromin Zettelmeyer, 2006. "Haircuts: Estimating Investors Losses in Sovereign Debt Restructurings, 1998-2005," Business School Working Papers 2006-02, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Catherine Pattillo & Hélène Poirson & Luca Antonio Ricci, 2011. "External Debt and Growth," Review of Economics and Institutions, Università di Perugia, vol. 2(3).
- Sy, Amadou N. R., 2002.
"Emerging market bond spreads and sovereign credit ratings: reconciling market views with economic fundamentals,"
Emerging Markets Review,
Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 380-408, December.
- Amadou N Sy, 2001. "Emerging Market Bond Spreads and Sovereign Credit Ratings; Reconciling Market Views with Economic Fundamentals," IMF Working Papers 01/165, International Monetary Fund.
- Barry Eichengreen & Ashoka Mody, 2000. "What Explains Changing Spreads on Emerging Market Debt?," NBER Chapters,in: Capital Flows and the Emerging Economies: Theory, Evidence, and Controversies, pages 107-134 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kadima D. Kalonji & Boileau Loko & Raj Nallari & Montfort Mlachila, 2003. "The Impact of External Indebtednesson Poverty in Low-Income Countries," IMF Working Papers 03/61, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bank for International Settlements, 2003. "Fiscal issues and central banking in emerging economies," BIS Papers, Bank for International Settlements, number 20.
- Maria Antoinette Silgoner & Jesús Crespo-Cuaresma & Gerhard Reitschuler, 2003. "The Fiscal Smile; The Effectiveness and Limits of Fiscal Stabilizers," IMF Working Papers 03/182, International Monetary Fund.
- He, Dong, 2003. "Budget Formulation and Implementation in Korea: A Macroeconomic Perspective," MPRA Paper 9756, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ramkishen S. Rajan, 2007.
"Managing new-style currency crises: the swan diagram approach revisited,"
Journal of International Development,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(5), pages 583-606.
- Ramkishen S. Rajan, 2005. "Managing New-Style Currency Crises : The Swan Diagram Approach Revisited," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22574, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Ramkishen S. Rajan, 2006. "Managing New-Style Currency Crises: The Swan Diagram Approach Revisited," SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series 0517, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.
- Maria Silgoner & Jesus Crespo Cuaresma & Gerhard Reitschuler, 2004. "The fiscal smile - on the effectiveness and limits of fiscal stabilizers," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2003 87, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
More about this item
KeywordsFiscal policy; IMF; International Monetary Fund; fiscal sustainability; fiscal position; fiscal policies; public debt; Fiscal Policies And Behavior Of Economic Agents; Macroeconomic - Aspects Of Public Finance; Macroeconomic Policy; And General Outlook;
- H3 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfpdp:02/08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.