Large-Scale Post-Crisis Corporate Sector Restructuring
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thorvardur Tjörvi Ólafsson & Karen Á. Vignisdóttir, 2012. "Households’ position in the financial crisis in Iceland. Analysis based on a nationwide household-level database," Economics wp59, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland.
- Ramkishen S. Rajan & Chung-Hua Shen, 2002. "Are crisis-induced devaluations contractionary?," Pacific Basin Working Paper Series 2002-06, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Stijn Claessens & Daniela Klingebiel & Luc Laeven, 2001. "Financial Restructuring in Banking and Corporate Sector Crises: What Policies to Pursue?," NBER Working Papers 8386, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ricardo Serrano-Padial & Lukasz Drozd, 2015.
"Financial Contracting with Enforcement Externalities,"
2015 Meeting Papers
1362, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Drozd, Lukasz A. & Serrano-Padial, Ricardo, 2016. "Financial contracting with enforcement externalities," Working Papers 16-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Magnus Saxegaard & Michaela Erbenova & Yan Liu, 2011. "Corporate and Household Debt Distress in Latvia; Strengthening the Incentives for Market-Based Approach to Debt Resolution," IMF Working Papers 11/85, International Monetary Fund.
- Cristina VLASCEANU, 2014. "Performance Management – A Viable Option In The Current Context Of Post-Crisis Economy In Romania," Business Excellence and Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 4(1), pages 28-36, March.
- Rajan, Ramkishen S. & Shen, Chung-Hua, 2006. "Why Are Crisis-Induced Devaluations Contractionary? Exploring Alternative Hypotheses," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 21, pages 526-550.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate sector; Financial crisis; Financial crises; Corporate restructuring; Financial restructuring; restructuring; recapitalization; debt restructuring; bank restructuring;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfpdp:00/7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.