Economic Policies for a New South Africa
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ghirmai Kefela & Ravinder Rena, 2008.
"Human Capital Investment Is a Continuous Proposition: A Study of North East African States,"
Indus Journal of Management & Social Science (IJMSS),
Department of Business Administration, vol. 2(1), pages 50-65, June.
- Kefela, Ghirmai & Rena, Ravinder, 2007. "Human Capital Investment Is A Continuous Proposition: A Study Of North East African States," MPRA Paper 11090, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2007.
- Deininger, Klaus & Squire, Lyn, 1996. "A New Data Set Measuring Income Inequality," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 10(3), pages 565-591, September.
- Jeffrey D. Sachs & Andrew Warner, 1995.
"Economic Reform and the Process of Global Integration,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 26(1, 25th A), pages 1-118.
- Jeffrey Sachs & Andrew Warner, 1995. "Economic Reform and the Progress of Global Integration," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1733, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Vanessa Boshoff, 1993. "Corporate Tax Rates and Inter-country Comparisons," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 61(4), pages 320-329, December.
- Martin Wittenberg, 2015. "Problems with SWIID: the case of South Africa," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 13(4), pages 673-677, December.
- Frances Lund, 1999. "Understanding South African social security through recent household surveys: New opportunities and continuing gaps," Development Southern Africa, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1), pages 55-67.
- Andre Roux, 1997. "Defence expenditure and development in South Africa," Development Southern Africa, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(4), pages 531-545.
- C.L. Mccarthy, 1994. "Revenue Distribution and Economic Development in the Southern African Customs Union," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 62(3), pages 108-119, September.
- N.K. Kusi, 1993. "External Imbalance and Structural Adjustment: South Africa in the 1980s," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 61(4), pages 290-296, December.
- J. v.d. S. HEYNS, 1995. "The Dimension of Government Saving in South African Fiscal Policy," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 63(3), pages 171-183, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfocp:91. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .