The Romanian Economic Reform Program
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paternostro, Stefano & Sahn, David E., 1999. "Wage determination and gender discrimination in a transition economy : the case of Romania," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2113, The World Bank.
- Carlos A. Végh Gramont & Ratna Sahay, 1995.
"Dollarization in Transition Economies; Evidence and Policy Implications,"
IMF Working Papers
95/96, International Monetary Fund.
- Sahay, Ratna & Vegh, Carlos, 1995. "Dollarization in transition economies: Evidence and policy implications," MPRA Paper 20490, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel Daianu, 1996. "Stabilization and exchange rate policy in Romania ," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 4(1), pages 229-248, May.
- Daniela Veronica Gabor, 2012. "The Road to Financialization in Central and Eastern Europe: The Early Policies and Politics of Stabilizing Transition," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(2), pages 227-249, April.
- Carlos A. Végh Gramont & Ratna Sahay & Guillermo Calvo, 1995. "Capital Flows in Central and Eastern Europe; Evidence and Policy Options," IMF Working Papers 95/57, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:rej:journl:v:19:y:2016:i:61:p:71-94 is not listed on IDEAS
- Glismann, Hans H. & Schrader, Klaus, 1993. "Privatisierung staatlichen Eigentums in den mittel- und osteuropäischen Ländern: Eine kritische Analyse," Kiel Working Papers 573, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Feltenstein, Andrew & Jiming Ha, 1993. "An analysis of repressed inflation in three transitional economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1132, The World Bank.
- Christos Papazoglou, 1999. "Exchange Rate Policy and Output Growth: The Experience of the Transition Economies of Central and Eastern Europe," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 319-336.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfocp:89. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .