Financial Assistance from Arab Countries and Arab Regional Institutions
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eric Neumayer, 2004.
"Arab-related Bilateral and Multilateral Sources of Development Finance: Issues, Trends, and the Way Forward,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(2), pages 281-300, February.
- Neumayer, Eric, 2002. "Arab-Related Bilateral and Multilateral Sources of Development Finance: Issues, Trends, and the Way Forward," WIDER Working Paper Series 096, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Eric Neumayer, 2010. "Arab-Related Bilateral and Multilateral Sources of Development Finance: Issues, Trends, and the Way Forward," Working Papers id:3184, eSocialSciences.
- William Hynes & Peter Carroll, 2013. "Engaging with Arab aid donors: the DAC experience," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp424, IIIS.
- Barakat, Sultan & Zyck, Steven A., 2010. "Gulf state assistance to conflict-affected environments," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 55240, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Shushan, Debra & Marcoux, Christopher, 2011. "The Rise (and Decline?) of Arab Aid: Generosity and Allocation in the Oil Era," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 1969-1980.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfocp:87. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .